More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Do you accept Louise's offer?

Yes

Louise looks you up and down, almost as if sizing you up for something. But strangely enough, it's like she already knows what your answer is going to be. She's just waiting for you to say it as you run everything over in your mind.

"Y-yes" you finally say in a slightly timid voice. "I will be whatever you want me to be."

"Correction" Louise says suddenly, sharply. "You will become what you've always wanted to be. That is someone's submissive **** and play toy, eager to please them in any way they desire you to." She pauses, momentarily lost in thought as if contemplating something. "Do you really think you have what it takes to become my ****, my play toy, my pet?"

Just thinking about it makes you hotter with desire. "Yes. I want to try."

"There is no trying. There is all or nothing, Liz. That's the way I roll the dice, and I am in control." It's almost like Louise can read your mind. "I know you're getting horny just thinking about it. Take off your clothes, and show me how you masturbate."

You stand there, speechless at first. "Here? Now?" you ask. Louise has caught you completely off guard, and your face is now turning fifty different shades of red.

Louise smiles cattily at you. "You do know how to masturbate, don't you?"

"Y-Yes" you stammer. "B-But... But..."

"Do it here, do it now" Louise interrupts your protests. "Obedience is what I require, or I will punish you later."

You can feel your body tingle with excitement as much as you can feel it tingle from embarrassment. You bow your head in shame, and start to take off your clothes.

Do you go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)