More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baldeagle Baldeagle

What Item did Ethan take?

Swapping Device

This chapter takes inspiration from Razmagurk's story on literotica: https://www.literotica.com/s/girlfriend-with-testing-device-ch-01


Ethan hastily made his way back to the house unsure of just what he had managed to take from the weird shop. Looking down at the strange thing he was holding, he inspected it more closely.

It appeared to be some sort of weird electronic device. It had an old school retro screen, similar to those found on an old Gameboy system and did not seem too technologically advanced. Below the screen lied a large red button, which clearly controlled the device. This was all Ethan could find on the device however, with no way to understand what the device actually did. He pressed the button, but to his disappointment, nothing happened. He tried pressing it a few more times, but to no avail.

"Great", Ethan thought. _"Of course I grabbed some kind of useless box". _He fought the urge to throw the device into a nearby bush out of respect for the environment. He was still to return back to the house and witness his love life fall apart, but he continued back nonetheless.

Ethan: Damn... What a fucking day...

On the other side of the road a teenage girl was loudly chatting to someone on her phone. Ethan couldn't help but find her voice irritating as his attention was pulled in. She must have been on her way home from school and was wearing a cheerleader's uniform. He took particular note of the girl's long fiery red hair.

The device suddenly made a ping noise in Ethan's hand. Confused, he took a closer look, finding that the screen now displayed something. The screen read: HAIR.

Ethan didn't understand. If anything he was more confused now. Regardless, he pointed the device jokingly at an old lady who was shuffling along the pavement nearby and pressed the button.

*BZZZZT*

As he pressed the button, light seemed to almost blind Ethan. As he regained his sight and focus, he noticed something strange. The young girl that he had just observed now sported the curly grey hair that was previously sitting on top of the old lady's head moments ago. Looking over at the old lady, he was awe stricken by the fiery red locks flowing over her shoulders.

Ethan: What the fuck...

This had to be a prank. There was no other explanation. He laughed. It was clever, blind him with light and the two women quickly put on wigs... Right? Now that he thought about it, that explanation didn't seem possible either. He looked at the device in his hands. The screen was once again blank.

Ethan: Hey! Excuse me madam. How did you do that?

Old Lady: I'm sorry young man, what do you mean?

Ethan: That thing with your hair?

Old Lady: Oh? Well I straightened it earlier this morning.

Ethan: No I mean the part where you put the wig on. It was so quick.

Old Lady: I'm not sure what you mean?

Ethan: Oh come on! I know it was some kind of prank!

Old Lady: Uhhh, I don't understand... Have a nice day...

The old lady, concerned, shuffled away down the street. Ethan was now even more confused. Did he do that?

He had to repeat the steps he just took. What were they again? Oh yes, he was thinking about the young girl's hair. Maybe he had to focus on something specific. He looked around his environment. He noticed a wedding dress shop with two mannequins in the window. They were both dressed in wedding dresses. Ethan focused on the first wedding dress, and sure enough, a ping rung out from the device. Checking the screen he saw the word OUTFIT written. HE scanned his environment once again until he noticed a beautiful latino woman walking along with a coffee in her hands. He held his breath as he pointed the device at her and pressed the button

*BZZZZT*

Once again, his vision was obscured by a bright light. As he regained his vision, he was once again greeted by a strange sight. Walking down the street was the same woman, but she was now dressed in the wedding dress that was previously on display in the window. She was trying to drink the coffee in a very careful manner, worried about spilling it on the pristine white dress. Turning to check the mannequin, Ethan saw that the woman's casual top and jeans outfit was now on display in the shop.

Ethan: This is insane... So much power...

Ethan's mind began to explode with ideas of what to do with this new found power, but one idea remained at the forefront. Georgia could be his...

What does Ethan swap next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)