More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Which suite do you wish to try first?

Swamp/Amphibious

You've always been a fellow of unusual tastes and so decide just to go with your gut on this one.

"How about that Swamp/Amphibious section," you say.

"Fair enough," says the clerk, "not an extremely common choice, but there are many unusual pets available in this suite and believe me, it's worth a look."

The clerk guides you through a door and suddenly you're in a huge marshland with a massive river going through it. You look around, thinking that perhaps you and the clerk simply exited the building, but you see a high ceiling and are able to see that you're still inside. You look at the clerk who shrugs.

"I just work here," he admits, "I have no idea how they do it. You should be able to see some of the girls soon."

Just as he says this, you see a green slick-skinned female with large eyes and the biggest and fullest lips you've ever seen. Her green skin and webbed fingers and toes show you that she must be a frog-girl. She winks at you and her tongue suddenly shoots out to an amazing length and flickers across your nose before shooting back.

"Ah, that would be Shelly," says the clerk, "flirty as always, but I think she genuinely likes you. One thing to note about the frog girl is that they can puff up parts of themselves selectively."

As he explains this, Shelly seems to take a deep breath and before your very eyes, her already generous breasts inflate to gigantic proportions. Shelly bounces and shakes her incredibly puffed up boobs for you. You're quite impressed.

Your attention is then taken as you hear a sensuous hissing behind you. You turn to see a snake girl sliding gracefully over a tree limb and out of the tree she was in. She looks you over with her slitted eyes and stretches her long and very flexible body as she approaches. She slides her body against you, her arms wrapping you up, one of her legs joining them, and her long tongue flicks all over your face. She's very strong for being so slender. Her name is Lucinda it turns out.

After Lucinda has slipped away again, you turn suddenly to see a huge plumper gator-girl (whom the clerk tells you is Alice) climb out of the river. She shakes herself off, making that big body of hers jiggle about. When she turns to see you, she looks absolutely overjoyed and lumbers straight towards you. Alice snatches you up, hugging you, practically bouncing up and down with joy, and covers your face in kisses and licks before the clerk manages to calm her down. All three of these could be lovely companions, but there are others. Who should you chose?

Which one do you take? Are there others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)