More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tupi123 Tupi123

What does Lucy do next?

Swallow

Lucy started to swallow the pancakes one after the other, her belly bulged out and it gurgled ominously, "Gllrrrrr", "Gllrrrrr". As the sludge if pancakes entered the stomach, Lucy clutched the sides of her belly as her belly began to ache. Wendy looked worried as, Lucy began to look green. In the end Lucy swallowed the last pancakes by and claimed victory. As Lucy stood, her belly let out a thunderous growl, " Brrrrrrrr, Glrrrrrrr". Wendy looked worried as Lucy walked slowly walked towards her clutching her belly. Wendy walked up to her, "Lucy you look like you are three months pregnant", Lucy nodded saying, " I can feel every single one of those pancakes just moving around in my stomach". Wendy sighed, " I can use a spell to convert those pancakes to sludge inside you, but it's gonna take some time", Lucy just nodded. Wendy sat down and held Lucy bulging belly from the sides and mouth the spell, " Ei lo aqua ro" while massaging Lucy's belly. Lucy blushed but suddenly her belly visibly quivered and let some sickening grumbles, " Grrrr", "Plooorp", "Grrr". Lucy belly visibly expanded but became lighter. Wendy stood with a smile as Lucy face became less green, "Thanks Wendy, i feel a lot better". Lucy took her Prize, a Magical Food Generator which can instantly make food for a person two times a day. As Lucy stepped of the podium the Town Hall's door opened and a frantic person yelled, " The Golem is attacking the village". Wendy ran towards the attack seen while Lucy tried to run but all the sloshing made her feel sick. Golem was rampaging in outskirts of the village, Wendy attacked it with her magic but it was useless since Wind could not break stone, Lucy arrived at the scene but she moved to summon her spirit, her belly quivered and long fart, "Frrraarrp" came out of her. Lucy face paled as the Chicken she had eaten in the guild hall slowly moved neared the exit.

What does Lucy do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)