More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tupi123 Tupi123

What does Lucy do Next?

Hold It In

Lucy clenched her ass cheeks with all her strength and took out her Aquarius key and summoned her. Aquarius arrived with a vexed expression due her troubles but she laughed as she saw Lucy's grumbling belly, " Wow litte princess, how many child are you bearing", Lucy snarled, " No Aquarius i not with child, i was in food competition, now please take care of that Golem, so i can poop, I can't hold it in much longer". Aquarius smirked and used a water gun but the Golem broke house and used it as a shield then made a massive shockwave by clapping its hands which sent Lucy flying and she landed on her sloshing belly, a massive fart erupted out of her ass and she nearly lost control. Aquarius tried to move closer to the Golem but it's powerful attacks prevented her, she said to herself, " I have to finish this fast, i have date". Aquarius channeled the water below the surface but as the geyser broke through the surface, but Aquarius suddenly heard Lucy scream. Lucy where she sat with her sloshing belly suddenly felt the ground crack and a jet of water broke through directly into her ass. Lucy cried, " Aquarius stoooop, i cant hold any more water", Lucy's stomach roared, "Grrrrr Glllub Grrr Glllub". Wendy tried to get up but a jet of water shot through her panties into her pussy, filling her bladder, her thighs shook as Wendy felt an immense urge to pee, she remembered the spell Grandina taught her, Wendy fought through her urge to pee and mouthed, " So Er Lu". Aquarius stopped the water as the Golem shrunk, she disappeared almost immediately. Lucy tried to get up she something hard in her ass, she put a finger up her ass to find a rock stuck in the way. Wendy picked up the Golem and put it in her pouch hurriedly as her bladder begged for release. Wendy walked towards the Inn but her room destroy by the Golem attacks but Lucy's room was still intact. Lucy walked up the stairs holding her ominously sloshing and roaring belly, she got into her only to see Wendy taking off her panties. Lucy tried get into the bathroom but Wendy also wanting to get in used her air magic to deliver a small impact wave to Lucy's big belly, Wendy smirked, " Hold it in, as long as I pee but suddenly there was a noise, which sounded like a dragon's roar, Lucy's belly shook uncomfortable and grumbled," Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrr ", and the rock shot out of her ass in lightning speed. Lucy felt like a monster was fighting it's way through her colon. Wendy smiled as she got into the toilet and closed the door. Lucy, baby crawled to the toilet door clenching her ass cheeks was all her might," Wendy hurry up, i won't be able to hold this in for any longer". The door opened with Wendy finally recovered her calm demeanor, " I am so sorry Lucy i made you bear that", Lucy holding her hands on her ass got up and walked into the toilet, " I like being dominated Wendy, i will anything you want", Wendy blushed crimson and walked towards the bed and sat down. Lucy nearly made it to the toilet seat when the catastrophe struck and the huge turd broke through her clenched ass, she decided to relieve herself in the tub as she too late for the toilet. As she sat down, her belly gurgled, " Grrr Gllub Grrrrr Gllub Gllub Grrrrrrrrrrrrr" and the storm began as turds began to fall out her ass at full speed, " Spooosh Slllllooooosh, Slllluurt", then came the massive torrent of pressurised water. Lucy grabbed the sides of the Tub at the water began to pour out uncontrollably. When she got up her belly was flat again but ass burnt from the all large turds getting out, she cleaned herself only to see the Tub nearly filled with poop. When she got out of the toilet, she saw Wendy's pouch kept on the bed, she open it to find a small piece black object which she thought was chocolate, she put it in her mouth, " Ohh this chocolate must be very old, it almost tastes like stone", she immediately swallowed it. The Golem lost it magic as soon as it was submerged in her stomach acids it harden all the pancakes sludge in her small intestine and sealed the exit of her stomach. Lucy felt a cool breeze in her tummy as got up suddenly the door opened and Wendy entered in a dominatrix outfit, Lucy smirked, " I see you got my message Wendy" and bent over slapped her ass, " Let's get started, Mistress Wendy".

Want to how Lucy will escape the dilemma in her belly part 2 coming up.

Continued In Part 2.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)