More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thesub thesub

Which of the women is sleeping with Kevin?

Suzette

Wednesday Morning 845AM

 Suzette Evans was sleeping with Kevin. He saw that she was now sporting something more comfortable. She had on a white robe, white bra and white panties. They showed off her beautiful chocolate colored body. 
 The sunlight flashed through the room and made a nice silhouette across her body. Suzette had red lipstick on and she had a rose smell. It was a special perfume that was very expensive and very strong.
 Suzette woke up with Kevin’s movements, propped her head in her hand and looked down at Kevin with a bright smile.
 “Good morning, sweetie,” Suzette said brightly. “Did you sleep okay?”
 “Fuck you, bitch,” Kevin responded.
  Suzette looked down at his cock and could see despite his anger his cock was semi-hard. 
 “Well at least your cock seems pleased,” Suzette said.
 "I will scream," Kevin warned. "If you do not let me go."
 "Go ahead, honey,”  Suzette giggled. “Nobody will hear you but me, Veronica and Tammy. Plus I like the sound."
 Suzette sat up and gently took Kevin’s balls in her hands and started massaging them. The sensation had the desired affect. He was moaning but he held up an angry front on his face. Her slender finger caressed his cheeks and cock
 "Poor baby,” Suzette teased. “Did we hurt you last night when we kidnapped you? Well that’s what you get for being naughty. We can play rough if you’re not a good boy. But if you are a good boy we can all have a fun time."
 "How long you going to keep me here." He said
 “I don’t know,” Suzette smiled. “A week, a month, a year. As long as our husbands don’t find out we can keep you forever.”
 “You will never get away with this,” Kevin said. "When you girls get caught your husbands will either kill you or you all will be in jail for a long time.”
 “No I don’t think so, sweetie,” Suzette explained. “You see we girls were at my house last night. So after we kidnapped you Veronica and Tammy went back to my house and ransacked it, making it looked like it was robbed and we were kidnapped. And about two miles from the house they abandoned Tammy’s car. And guess what the police are going to find in Tammy’s car? A couple of women’s shoes, your wallet, like it dropped out of your pocket, right next to the car. And a note on the floor of the back seat saying a white guy kidnapped us."
 Suzette milked Kevin’s cock faster, he was moaning loudly. She soon almost had him coming till she stopped him bay clamping her hand at the base of his cock right above his balls.
 "No, no, not let, baby,” Suzette said. “I have to get mine first, then maybe you can come."
 Suzette removed her white bra and lowered her voluptuous chocolate colored breasts to his within inches of his face.
 "Now are you going to be a good boy?” Suzette asked. “And kiss my breasts or do I have to spank you?”

What is Kevin's answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)