More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thesub thesub

What is Kevin's answer?

he does as ask

 Kevin had  bound as he was and started to kiss and lick Suzette’s breasts.
 “Oh yeah,” Suzette moaned. “That’s feels so good. Faster, faster.”
 Suzette ran her fingers through Kevin’s hair until her hands met at the back of his head. She locked her hands together and pulled his head deeply into her breasts. With his face surrounded by Suzette’s breast flesh he could not breathe and he started to struggle.
 “Calm down, honey,” Suzette said calmly. “Just breathe slowly and you’ll be fine. Oh yeah, your head feels so good against my breasts. Kiss them, lick them, baby. Oh yeah.”
 Kevin could hardly breathe but somehow he managed to kiss and lick Suzette’s voluptuous breasts. His tongue flicked across her breasts. He was not enjoying himself but he could feel his cock was betraying him. She held his breasts firmly against her breasts, smothering him. After about ten minutes she released his head and it plopped back down on the soft pillow. As he fought to get his breath back she moved down to position herself between his legs. She leaned over and ran her hands lightly down his chest and belly until she reached his now semi-hard cock. She grabbed his balls with her left hand and started stroking his cock with her right.
 “Aaaaahhhhhh,” Kevin moaned.
 "I think you like being tied up with silk,” Suzette teased.
 “No,” Kevin moaned.
 Suzette released Kevin’s balls and gripped his face under his chin with her left hand while continuing to stroke his cock with her right hand.
 “Yes you do,” Suzette smiled.
 Kevin’s face was red with embarrassment. Suzette released his face and cocks and looked down at his cock. He tried to will his cock to go soft but his cock was not responding to his thoughts.
 “I want your cock,” Suzette said.

Does Suzette:
1)suck Kevin’s cock.
2) mount Kevin and fuck him.

Does Suzette

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)