More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Who am I?

Susannah Stanton, a politician with an unhealthy Voy-R addiction

"En-Voy, are you sure you don't recognize me? I'm Susannah Stanton."

I spoke with the sweet, patient calmness of a woman used to speaking with a certain soothing cadence to those who are agitating her. I couldn't help but be a touch annoyed. I'd put so much of my time, sweat, and everything else into Voy-R's service, becoming one of the highest ranked broadcasters in the southwestern sector of the US. To be forgotten simply because I'd switched which cell phone I was using? I'd call that demoralizing.

"Oh? Oh! That's you, Susannah Stanton, currently ranked # 808 of all exhibitionists. Welcome back! It's been a while," En-Voy giggled, laughing off her mistake. "At least compared to your usual rate of log-in. I'll verify your details real quick. Lengthy black hair... age in the upper thirties... bust, waist hips... beauty mark just below the lower lip... That's you, alright! Otherwise, you're a very convincing imitation.

Rank #808... I'd only taken a break for single day when my phone became inoperable and already, I'd dropped over fifty ranks. I could feel panic rising in my chest. Today's broadcast was going to have to be so spectacular, I'd make back all of the time I lost and then some. Besides, wasn't it conceivable that my return, after a short break, would be what the voyeurs consider "hype?" Word might spread and people will start flooding in to see the return of the finest exhibitionist of them all: The Midnight Mask.

That name might sound a little sophomore, but it was born of necessity. Before continuing any further with En-Voy, I took a moment to don my "disguise:" a black sick mask covering my lower face, along with dark, aviator sunglasses over the eyes. When I first started several months ago, I thought something like this, cobbled together from items I ordered online for maximum identity preservation, was sure to take away from my appeal. I figured people would want to see a woman's face looking back at them, not hidden under all of this strange apparel.

As it turns out, this goofy get-up gave me a certain classic flasher look that people appreciate. It primed them for the possibility that I'm about to expose myself in public, which in turn caused them to stick around in anticipation and donate large sums just to get the action rolling. I'd found it to be an effective part of my strategy and stuck with it.

Plus, as you understand, keeping my true identity a secret is an absolute necessity. I'm a representative at the top of my state's government, known for frequent public appearances. I'm on TV all the time. If the wrong person saw my face inside the Voy-R Cosm, my career would be devastated. My job can handle my occasional disappearances and flights of fancy, but it wouldn't survive that kind of scandal.

It's a worse scandal than it would be if I was simply an ordinary user of the Voy-R Cosm. You see, I'm not the type who likes to lock myself inside a room and strip for a private audience. Instead, I like to expose myself in spots just shy of public: underneath bleachers, inside stairwells, in parks at midnight-- that's actually where I got my Midnight Mask name form. What I'm doing is not strictly legal, but so far, I've avoided any kind of detection or reporting from concerned citizens. It doesn't stop there, either; I service the men and women who gather to watch me in all sorts of ways, raking in vast donations. Frankly, it's more effective than any sort of fund-raising rally I've done in my political career. My body-- with large breasts and ample hips that, I must say, are holding up pretty well as I approach 40-- seems to catch people's attention and hold it. There are others who are fans of the beauty marks hidden on my body. I've even been complimented on my pubic hair before.

As a long-time bachelorette who's been loveless since her college years, I've never been happier with my image of myself in my life than I am right now. Sure, I think other aspects of my life and career might be in jeopardy, but can you put a price on happiness?

My self confidence aside, the other important part is the numbers it brings in. People pay huge sums to see my strip naked and myself in increasingly dangerous locales. This strategy has allowed me to climb the ranks far faster than my peers who started around the same time.

Plus... the thrill of it! Without Voy-R, I'd probably never have discovered I have this kind of fetish. Now... I sit in my boring strategy meetings and public appearances and I nearly wet myself in anticipation of performing when night falls.

"Ms. Stanton? You zoned out for a bit there! You're starting in Exhibitionist mode, right?" En-Voy snapped me back into reality, approaching and tilting her head.

"Yes, right. Of course," I answered, pushing the button as I spoke. The interface changed to a simple menu, allowing me to set different sorts of parameters, along with another large button for "START BROADCAST." I wasn't ready to broadcast just yet. I still needed to change out of my pant-suit and into something more appropriate. As for the location...

What should I wear? Where should I broadcast from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)