More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What should I wear? Where should I broadcast from?

I'll wear my new year cowkini inside the gas station

The year was just changing over to the year of the Bull... that meant that the latest trend was cow-print fashion. All of the other Exhibitionists were breaking out cow horn and cow ear headbands, neck bells, and black-and-white spotted bikinis for the sake of getting in on the trend. I'd planned to do the same, of course, but I'd missed the optimal timing due to my phone issues. Thank the stars, the trend seemed to be holding strong, even a few days after... there was still plenty of time to give my viewers the content they crave! They'd tune in to Midnight Mask at midnight, just like they always had, to witness my new, powerful ensemble.

I found myself in a poorly trafficked and worse lit gas station bathroom, stripping off my suit article by article and exposing more of my lightly tanned flesh to the angel standing across from me in the crowded stall. I understand that some people turn on Voy-R just to fap to En-Voy, but I'm not one of those; if anything, I appreciate her watching me, but I don't feel any kind of sexual attraction to a digital construct. It's not like I needed to get any more buzzed than I already was, thinking about the night to come. I stripped off my relatively unremarkable lingerie, allowing my breasts to swing in the open air, and pushing my bare bottom briefly up against the dirty bathroom stall.

I confess: even little things like this turned me on a bit...

"That's Midnight Mask, alright!" En-Voy encouraged me with a giggle. I suppose I appreciated that partner-in-crime attitude of hers. It took the pre-show jitters off, without costing me any of the pre-show longing.

Next, I began to tuck myself into the cowkini. Calling this thing a "swimsuit" or a "bikini" was really too generous; the thin, cow-spotted band of fabric formed an incredibly sharp and narrow V down from my groin and over my tits, connecting just above my ass-crack with a golden ring. It cradled my body like a sling, yet covered almost none of it. My black bush of pubic hair peeked out from around the sides on the front, the back became lost in a wedge between my cheeks, and my pink-colored nipples showed around the bands on the top as well. I couldn't appear on the beach in something like this, let alone walk to my destination in it.

As such, I relied on an old favorite: a black, winter coat, the kind that wouldn't draw any funny looks, unless anyone happened to notice my bare ankles underneath. Throwing open that coat in a public place and dropping it in a pool around my ankles... that's one of the greatest thrills I know, truly. I tucked a cow ear hairband and a bell choker into the pockets, along with a few other toys I thought I might get a kick out of, then shrugged my shoulders into the heavy coat. The only part of my outfit I hadn't changed now was my shoes: official, black, high-heeled pumps that I'd had a lot of practice walking in. They served me well as an exhibitionist. Most minimalistic outfits can benefit from a pair of high-heels.

"Where are you going tonight?" En-Voy questioned, while flipping through her clipboard for various metrics I might be interested in and displaying them in a practiced, helpful fashion.

"Somewhere thematic, dear," I told her, while slowly pushing open the restroom door and admiring my handiwork in a grimy bathroom mirror.

"A farm? I can bring up the location of farms nearby--"

"No. Somewhere mundane, yet exciting... We're not leaving the gas-station."


The mini-mart was basically empty, apart from a young man tending the counter. His car was the only one sitting in the parking lot; I'd parked myself a short distance down the street, just off the road. There was always the possibility that other shoppers would show up to this 24-hour market, but it wasn't likely to be a lot of traffic. This was the ideal situation: safe, but with just enough danger to provide excitement. The fluorescent lights overhead shined in my dark sunglasses as I stepped out from the restroom, looking completely different than when I'd snuck in. With my hair out of its usual bun and running to the space between my shoulders, I didn't think anyone could recognize me. The register attendant had barely looked up from his phone when I'd walked in.

"I'm a little confused. Actually, I'm Voy-R-ly confused! How is this place thematic to cows?" the attending En-Voy questioned, fluttering her wings so that she hovered in the air just above me. Only I'd see her there, no matter how much she flapped or talked. That was the way the Cosm worked.

If I talked, people would hear. Therefore, instead of answering in words, I gestured towards our surroundings: the cold drinks aisle sat behind me, along with refrigerated items. Specifically, rows of milk cartons could be found behind us. I thought that'd make the perfect backdrop... we were just outside of view of the mirror and the single security camera that ought to allow the store attendant to see us. Unless he left his post, I could perform in private.

"I see! You're gonna milk this thing for all its worth, ha ha."

I was happy that the viewing audience wasn't going to be able to hear her jokes. For now, I turned on the broadcast switch. I felt encouraged; heart icons began popping into existence all around me, showing that others were watching. A few custom avatars, looking more like human beings, appeared as well. I appreciated the folks that took the time to do that; the feeling of being watched by human figures was so much greater. They began to circle all around me, vaguely transparent, as people showed up in massive numbers. If that poor guy behind the counter could see them, he'd realize that he was missing something much more exciting than whatever was on his phone.

Unless, of course, he was watching her on his phone silently. That possibility was exciting in its own right...

I silently waved at them, then began to fiddle with the buttons of my coat. Already, the funds began flowing in. By the time I'd gotten down to the middle of my heavy winter jacket, their numbers had increased so that a solid ring of spectators lined every open viewing point inside the small gas station's market section. With enthusiasm and a practiced motion, I threw open my coat, spreading the lapels to either side and revealing my lewd undergarment: a flossing strip of a swimsuit that failed to covered my necessities.

As my breathing and pulse quickened, I realized that my rank had already risen by three places, just since starting the broadcast. My nipples began to peak from a mixture of arousal and the cold of the proximity to the refrigerators. I swiveled my hips excitedly and a grin began to spread behind my mask, as I dropped the coat down to my heels and then stepped over it with a quick clap of my stilettos. Tonight was going to be a good night...

Of course, the key to a successful performance is audience participation. I needed to find the right request to entertain, in order to get not just that one simp donating, but every other viewer watching.

What request will I entertain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)