More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What's next?

Susan in Latex Land

Sue suddenly had a lurching sensation as if the whole room had tilted and her vision shimmered. She gasped when her vision cleared, and she saw that she was now somewhere completely different!

Reed turned to face his wife, suddenly realising that he’d been working far longer than he intended to, and was about to start making his usual apologies, but when he saw who was standing behind him, he stopped and stared in shock…

Reed looked at his wife and coming to term with the fact that she wasn’t the Sue who had been there a minute ago. The initial look on her face was horror and disgust at him and everything around her, but then it shifted to a mischievous smile. She clasped her hands behind her back and posed to jut her bosom on display. Reed noticed the difference in her outfit… She was covered from her jawline down in shiny black rubber that seemed to be spray painted on with a red Four in Circle logo that they had trademarked years ago.

*

Sue looked around the what should have been the lab only to see that it was a play room and Valerie was sitting on a child sized couch in front of her… and she was wearing a shiny white body suit that covered her torso, arms and legs. She looked at Sue with shock and surprise.

“Ah Valerie,” Sue started as she leaned over to talk to the doppelganger of her daughter.

Val shrieked like a banshee. Sue backed up. She turned to see the door open and the rest of her family come to check on Val. Each of them looked at her in horror and disgust.

*

“Mind if I call you Reed?” Sue said, “I know you aren’t my husband… but I am sure you are close enough. You married Susan Storm didn’t you?”

“Yes,” Reed said, “I married Sue.”

“Ok, I guess you don’t have North American Rubber Planation’s in Canada on this Earth,” Sue smiled.

*

Val ran behind Ben and hid from Sue.

“Sis,” Johnny said, “Denim jeans and cotton t-shirt? Are you trying to scare the… ow! Stuffing out of her?”

“Yeah, Suzie, no one has worn cotton since before Val was born,” Ben said, “And you know all the kids are allergic to cotton since the travelers brought us the North American rubber trees.”

*

“Years ago a group of women in rubber bat and cat suits showed up and brought special ‘magical’ rubber trees,” Sue informed Reed, “They gave them out to people and companies for a rebalance of resources. A rubber plantation was started in empty sections of Detroit. That turned the city’s economy around. But one thing they didn’t say was that…”

Sue paused while she stroked Reed’s cheek sending a jolt into him.

“They were also spreading some sort of latex fetishism curse by touch… everyone who they touched started spreading it to others who they in turn touched. I was ‘infected’ early on, I shock the bat-woman’s hand when my Reed agreed to look into improving the latex with unstable particle technology. Once the bat-woman had infected us, we went about having a three way with her. That was the last day I wore anything that was latex against my skin.”

Reed felt his mind reel as new thoughts and ideas were taking over parts of his personality. His rational mind could see that he was being converted to love and embrace latex fetishism.

*

“Look out for anything weird,” Reed voice boomed as his head reached around and entered the play room, “My systems detected another dimensional breach!”

“Found it,” Johnny said pointing at Sue.

Sue looked at Johnny, Ben, Franklin and Reed… they were all wearing the same shiny material as Val. Johnny’s outfit was a tight t-shirt and jeans, Ben was wearing a wrestling suit, Reed was wearing a black body suit like Val’s and Franklin.

“Could you two take the kids into the kitchen?” Reed said, “I would like a private word with our guest. If you don’t mind, I just need a moment to collect myself.”

“Sure” Sue said use to Reed’s half mile long neck.

Ben and Johnny took the kids out of the room. Sue looked around for someplace to sit, but it was clear this was a play room scaled for the kids. Reed’s body walking into the room allowing him to return to a normal proportion, he waved an instrument over Sue and looked at the readings for a second.

“Well Miss Storm,” Reed said, “I don’t know what your personal history is…”

“If we are going to be formal it is Mrs. Richards,” Sue put her hand on her hip, “I think we can go with Reed and Sue for now.”

“Ok,” Reed said, “Tell me Sue, you never heard of the North American Rubber Tree have you?”

“No…”

“A few years ago some interdimensional travelers brought them and it had a profound impact on the planet…” Reed said offering his hand, “Because of it, rubber is a hyper available and rugged material, we were invited to help improve it with the lab’s unstable particle technology. Here, have a feel.”

Reed held out his hand and fore arm for Sue, she ran her hand over the sleeve of his suit and felt a jolt of energy.

“What the travelers didn’t mention was that they also carried a curse that turned anyone who they came into contact with into a latex fetishist themselves, and those people would in turn spread the curse to others too.”

Sue’s mind grew hazy as her mind filled with lustful dreams of rubber sex with this rubber band man in his black catsuit in front of her.

How do Reed and Sue react to their "Infection"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)