More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

How do Reed and Sue react to their "Infection"

With Lust

“So tell me Reed,” the latex clad Sue said with a smile, “How common is cotton allergies here?”

“I wouldn’t know…” Reed said starring at Sue’s lovely latex chest.

“Do you still have a teen pregnancy problem?” she put her arms around her husband’s doppelganger.

“What?” Reed racked his brain, “Yes, it is a public health concern. I have read about it.”

“Don’t you and your Sue have kids?” Sue asked staring Reed in the eyes.

“Yes, Franklin and Valarie,” Reed said.

“Aren’t you concerned about them?” Sue asked.

“I think their intelligence would override their hormones,” Reed said.

“Just like your mind was able to keep your heart and dick from out voting it?” Sue laughed.

“Ahh…” Reed was cut off by Sue’s kiss

*

“Wait,” Sue shook her head, “If everyone has a rubber fetish… Franklin and Val were wearing latex…”

“Oh Susan,” the Black Rubber Reed smiled, “One of the benefits of the curse is that while children hit puberty, they have some sort of block that keeps them from becoming sexually active until they are at lease twenty years old. In fact, my Susan and I will go down to the park to watch all the young lovers making out unable to get past kissing and groping. Rather funny really.”

“Ben mentioned a cotton allergy?” Sue’s train of thought was derailed at the sight of Reed’s latex covered crotch bulge.

“Yes,” Reed said, “Ever since the Curse swept the planet, children have born to infected parents have been mostly allergic to cotton in the same way other children were increasingly allergic to latex before the curse.”

Sue rather than speaking further found herself kissing her way down Reed’s tasty latex clad torso.

“Hmm,” Reed said, “Now you are getting in the spirit. You are going to have to ditch the cotton…”

Sue didn’t bother answering, she started licking and sucking at the bulge at Reed’s crotch hoping that something tasty would pop out for her to suck on.

*

Reed’s brain was quickly shutting down, the perverted Sue was hard at work trying to inflate his man hood with her mouth, and Reed was loving it.

“Ahh,” Reed managed before going cross eyed as he shot a load into the blonde’s mouth.

Sue sucked down all of Reed’s reproductive fluids, he was pleased he at least was keeping that part of his brain working, before releasing his cock from her mouth. She stood up with a naughty grin and then turned round and started to rub her ass against his dick.

“I know you have some more in you,” Sue said, “I may not be your Sue, but I am sure our counter parts wouldn’t mind some oral and anal fun!”

*

“FUCK MY ASS!” Sue screamed.

She was a whore and heat and she didn’t give a shit! As long as it was only oral or anal, she wasn’t really cheating on her Reed was she? Besides, if she was cheating it was with Reed, right?

“I want to feel a titan missile in my ass!” Sue bellowed.

“Prepare for lift off Bitch!” Reed breathed in her ear.

*

“What happened to mommy?” Val asked.

“Ahh,” Johnny said.

“Well,” Ben said, “You see while you were in the room with YOUR mommy, did you notice anything?”

“Mommy was standing there and then was a shimmer of light and then Mommy was wearing the icky stuff that hurts,” Val said.

“You see,” Ben said, “When Susie shimmered, she traded places with another Susie. So this other Susie didn’t know you are allergic to cotton… She didn’t mean to hurt you, in fact I am sure she didn’t know she could hurt you.”

“But Uncle Ben,” Franklin asked, “if you are saying that wasn’t mom, then how did she get here?”

“Well…” Ben wanted to be diplomatic.

“Reed fucked up again?” Val blurted.

“Hay!” Ben said, “Where did you hear that?”

“Uncle Johnny,” Franklin said.

“What?” Johnny asked.

“We are going to have a talk later,” Ben Growled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)