More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Survive

*Flashback*

"So... you sure you wanna go?" Asks your girlfriend as she places her palms on the edge of the table and push herself up ontop of the desk.

"We're running out of food. I have to go..." you say as you finish packing some food and water for the journey into your bag.

"Can't you just send someone else with Dan?" She asks whilst beginning to pout to look cuter.

"I wish but everyone has something else which is just as important to do..." you say as you close your bag and hoist it over your shoulders.

"Don't worry... I'll be fine." You say as you walk up to her. She spreads her legs so you can get as close to her as possible. You then place both hands on her cheeks and pull her in gently for a kiss.

"John. Bikes are ready..." says Dan as he enters the room unaware of what you're doing. You then break the kiss and smile before standing up and heading to the door picking up your rifle and ammo before leaving.

*Present*

"Run!" You shout to Dan whilst unleashing an army of bullets at the zombies who have broken through. You then carry on firing whilst Dan does as you instructed and begins running fast.

After a few seconds, you stop firing and run as fast as you can behind him. It'd be no surprise if there is an army of zombies outside now.

You watch as he goes left down the stairs towards the alleyway below you. You begin making your way after him but are stopped by at least three zombies which crashed through the door beside the stairs and fall on top of each other.

"Shit..." you mumble before taking a detour and going right and go up the stairs to the roof. Once you reach the top of the stairs, you look back once you reach the roof and see more than 15 zombies chasing after you.

You then waste no time in running as fast as you can to the edge of the roof. You then blindly leap off of the edge of the building. To your luck, you go over the gap and land in the next roof. As you land, you roll to prevent any harm to your legs.

You then carry on sprinting and blindly jump off of the edge of this building onto the next one. It's slightly higher so you grab the railing by the window so you don't fall. After looking down, you see that you are really high up, not to mention to horde of zombies on the ground.

After taking a few breaths, you begin climbing up the side of the building jumping from railing to railing until you reach the top and hoist yourself up.

Once at the top, you run to the edge but stop before to see how high you are. You look down and see that you are really high up and the closest thing to you is a construction sight that was left unfinished.

*Bang*

You turn around being startled by the noise and see that Dan has barged through the door and is now with you. He didn't just come alone though...

"Jump!" He shouts whilst fully sprinting towards you being chased by more zombies than you can count.

You waste no time by taking a few steps back and then running to leap off once again. As you soar through the skies, you realise that you didn't get enough of a running start because you only just make it to the side of a platform. The wood crushes against your chest but you bury the pain and look for something to grab because only your chest and above are on the platform.

You begin to slide because you can't find anything to grab a hold of anything. As you fully fall off, you watch as Dan lands directly in front of you and take action. He begins running towards you and grabs your arm as you begin falling off whilst grabbing onto a pipe beside him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)