More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OathkeeperPath OathkeeperPath

How does it feel

Surprisingly Soft

Surprised by the soft smooth fabric gliding across my junk and ass.

Once on, I grab my phone and snap a quick Pic and send it to Alex, then sit on my bed and wait for a reply, while enjoying the feeling of the smooth silk against my ass.

'ping' - Dude I only needed to see the band of them above your pants, not you in a shirt and panties only, like a girlfriend would, besides you're way to hairy, but nobody can call you a coward. I'm sure I'll find something else to call you after this selfie. You just gave me an idea for our next bet, you lose and you can add shaving to your everyday list. How does that sound pit bunny? -

My face red hot, I text back,

-No, you don't have the balls to do that to me. I'm not losing any more, and even if I did, It's not like I've never shaved before, we did it all the time when I was on the swim team back in high school.- I text back before turning my phone on silent and laying down for the night, thinking to myself 'I only need to get through wearing these for a week. Then I can show him who's the real man.'

And hour later I'm still awake being distracted by how nice the panties feel.

Eventually my mind wanders.

Thinking about how I started racing, it was my dad, he taught me everything I know about cars, and was the first one to race me. He thought I was spending too much time with my mom and sisters after he came to pick me up for his custody time and my eldest sister had me in a skirt. Learning to race, both on and off a track, was his way of trying to make me a real man. I try to live up to that idea even today years after he's gone, I wonder what you would think if knew I was in panties because of racing.

The next day all through work and home Alex would text me asking for proof, never letting me forget I was wearing silk and lace panties under my clothes.

That night restless again in panties, Alex texts again, teasing me about wanting another fun panty shot like last night's accidental picture.

-... take this one like a porn star, it's a step up from the slut shot you gave me last night -

I tell him to screw off and snap a pic of the panty line just above my pajamas.

For some reason being called a slut sent a tingle up my spine and these panties still feel really nice. I start to touch my self to masterbate.

It doesn't take long for Alex to respond,

-Nice shot, are you wearing those at work again tomorrow?

I ignore him and keep touching myself using my phone to look up porn, one handed I type out 'cute girls getting off' but end up making a typo, gurls instead of girls, I only realize my mistake when the cute girl I was watching finished, removing her hand, and showing a cock under their panties covered in cum, they had been rubbing it like a pussy but there it was plain as day, it was at the moment I felt my body ready to cum. I stopped but all it did was ruin my orgasm leaving me empty but still horny and with a mess to clean up.

After cleaning up and going back to my bed. Finally to sleep with dreams of being of the 'gurl', or as the comments below called her 'sissy' or 'femboy', in the porno.

Edit: Typos and grammar. I need to stop typing these at 2am.

Next morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)