More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

Who is her Opponent?

Surprisingly, It’s Stacy

Heading into this match it’s unlikely that many people would have put their money on Stacy Keibler to win, her wrestling acumen was light at best and she was not known for her five-star matches, so it came as a shock to almost everybody watching when, as Lita charged at the leggy blond, Stacy also started to charge, swinging a clothesline at Lita. The red head nimbly ducked under Stacy’s arm and hit the ropes behind her, coming rebounding back at her and looking to attack, only to collide with a shocking spinning heel kick from Stacy that slammed Lita to the ground. Rolling to the side of the ring, Lita looked up at Stacy with shock and anger as she rubbed her jaw and Stacy posed again, showing off her long legs after proving that she knew how to use them. Lita returned to her feet and made to attack Stacy again as she was distracted with showing off but was met with a quick boot to the gut from her opponent who was clearly more ring aware than Lita had expected. Doubling over to cradle where she had been kicked Lita opened herself up to a quick attempt by Stacy to remove her top. Reaching over Lita’s back and grabbing the bottom of her tank top and quickly pulling it up, revealing the bottom of Lita’s pink bra.

Lita yelled and struggled, managing to quickly free herself from Stacy’s grip and stumbling backwards, backside first, into the ropes again. Stacy was clearly not disappointed that she had failed to remove her opponent’s top. On the contrary she was smiling, the feeling of exhilaration at having managed, at least in the early going, to take advantage of Lita’s overconfidence and take the upper hand, even being the first to attempt to remove some clothing. The weary look on Lita’s face showed that she was clearly re-evaluating her approach and probably would not be taken off guard so easily again.

Heading back to the centre of the ring Lita raised her arms for a collar and elbow tie up, looking to maybe get the match back on more wrestling friendly terms. Stacy considered for a moment and then went to meet Lita, looking to exchange holds but just as they went to lock up Stacy slipped to the side, wrapping her leg around Lita’s and pulling it from under her. Lita hit the mat on her back for the second time and rolled to all fours, crawling away from Stacy to try and create some distance and as she did so she felt a smack to her behind. Looking up Lita saw a replay on the screen of Stacy slapping the back of her cargo pants and, although she was completely covered Lita felt herself pinken slightly in embarrassment that she was being shown up by Stacy Keibler of all people.

Embarrassment quickly turned to anger as she got to her feet again and turned to see Stacy giggling to herself again and Lita decided it was time to step up her attack.

Can Lita get on top of her opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)