More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjsmith jjsmith

Who?

Surprise

"It's a surprise", she tells you. Your interest is peaked. Who are what would get your mom this worked up. You need to find out, the rest of the day you watch your mom like a hawk. Unfortunately your mom is a highly intelligent woman, and easily sees what you're up to.

"Jim, can you run to the store, we're out of milk."

"Sure," you reply. Your knew plan is to play along, if you're fast enough you can return from the store and snoop around, possibly uncovering your mom's plot.

You hop in your car and speed down to the nearest store and back in record time. You decide to enter the house from the back door. As you creep around your house; you peer into a window. You see balloons, streamers, and a cake. Your mom is throwing a surprise party for you! Wow what a great mom, you think to yourself. You continue to observe from the window, you notice the guests, they are five guys, Jerome, Matt, Paul, Tyrone, and Lee. They're not what you would call friends. All five of the guys are a year ahead of you in school and they all bullied you at one point or another in your life. Jerome and Tyrone were huge forwards on your ex-high school basketball, both had dark skin, and well over 6'6". Lee was a brain damaged hockey player, and meaner than a pitbull. Paul and Matt were pot smoking gear heads. Overall this was a strange assortment of guys. From the window you notice how much the guys eyed your mom's body. At one point or another they all bragged about how they were going to fuck your mom. You sure hope nothing out of the ordinary happens. You walk back around and enter through the front door.

How's the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)