More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zt20 zt20

Choose a story

Surprise breakup (Futa/emasculated & humiliated Percy)

It'd been about a month since Annabeth had abruptly ended our relationship. She'd hardly said a word about it when it happened. I had walked into my cabin one day to find Annabeth sitting their all watery-eyed, then she just broke up with me, refused to explain anything, and walked out. I tried everything. I asked my friends around camp if they knew anything, but I had no luck. I tried to talk to her, but she avoided me. I even stooped low enough that I asked some Aphrodite kids for help; they gave me a weird look and said they didn't want to get involved.

I've pretty much given up at this point. I thought we were meant for each other, but I guess she didn't feel the same way. I was kinda holding out hope that she'd come back on her own eventually. Believing that was one of the few ways I'd found to cope. I found myself moping my way down to the beach most days because listening to the waves crash was one of the only things that could calm me down.

I'd heard that Artemis was supposed to be passing through camp with her hunters later this evening. Maybe I'd muster up the willpower to get up and go ask Thalia for advice. Until then I'm content to just sulk around my natural habitat.

What does Percy do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)