More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Surely her best friend will forgive her?

Nova decided to immediately call up her best friend Gemma. The pair had been inseperable since they were put in the same class at high school and she wanted her to be the first person she told about her new powers. She also wanted her to be the first person she used them on.

"Happy birthday Nova!" Her cute but somewhat ditzy friend chirped on arrival as she presented her with a giant card "I'll give you your present later."

"Actually, I want my present now." Nova grinned wickedly.

"Huh? I mean I could go back and get it?" Gemma offered "I just thought it would be more fun when we were at the bar."

"No, that wasn't what I had in mind." Nova was clearly struggling to contain her excitement. "Sit down, I have something incredible to tell you."

"Okay.." Gemma agreed with a little uncertainty as she sat herself down casually on the carpet at the end of her friends bed "What is it?"

"I'm a witch!" Nova announced.

"What?" Gemma just looked confused "Is this a joke? I don't get it."

"It's not a joke. I'm a witch and I just inherited a whole load of crazy powers for my birthday!"

"Do you really think I'm dumb enough to fall for that?" Gemma sighed "Witches only exist in fairy stories."

"Ok, then how do you explain this!"

Marina waved her hands at Gemma and immediately the jeans and t-shirt her friend had been wearing dissapeared into thin air.

"Nova, what the fuck?!" Gemma exclaimed in shock "Those clothes were new!"

"Forget about that! I'll magic you up some new ones later!" Nova promised "Just think about it Gem! We can have so much fun with this!"

Gemma was taking this astonishing revelation remarkably calmly as she sat in her pink and black underwear snd looked across at her friend.

"You really are a witch." She exclaimed in awe "Fuck!"

"I know, right?" Nova giggled. She hoped Gemma would remain as composed for her next announcement "Now, I kind of need to test some of my spells on you."

"What? Why me?" Gemma complained "I'm supposed to be your best friend!"

"Exactly, it has to be someone I love and trust!" Nova reasoned.

"Well, what are you going to do to me?" Gemma asked with curiosity. She had no idea why, but she was actually finding the situation she was suddenly in quite exciting. Even a bit of a turn on.

"It will be a surprise." Nova was mentally preparing a spell as she answered "Just trust me. And sit still."

What does Nova do to Gemma first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)