More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lord_Blackhand Lord_Blackhand

So, do you accept his power?

Sure

"Excellent!" The old man, who you are just now realizing isn't wearing, well, anything. You try to shield your eyes from his impressive, glowing(?) member.

"Haha! You see what you'll be able to do? Not bad for a hundred fifty years old, huh? Now hold still!" He waves his hands at you, spouting gibberish, and you feel a warmth wash over your entire body. Your head feels like it's floating. You feel like you suddenly know EVERYTHING!

"That should do it." The glow dissipates and you now see a rather plain looking middleaged man standing before you. "You've got the Power now, Buck-o. Have fun with it!" He makes for one of the doors, opens it, and you can see rolling pastures just beyond it. he turns back to you, "But be careful. Choices have consequences. Sure you can do anything you like, but sometimes the universe may disagree." He gives a knowing wink, snaps his fingers and points to you. "Ahh, but I'm sure you'll do fine. you might wanna hurry and blast on outta here, though. Once I'm gone this whole pocket dimension'll blink out of existence. You might wanna make your own little sanctum once you're out there, too!"

Do you listen to him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)