More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Can you hold out?

Sure, why not?

You become the third wheel on their date, where they get semen coated snacks; that is, snacks that passersby coat in semen; have girl talk that I ignored as I stared at Tracer's famous ass, and then came the erection.

"So after he creampies me, let's see that movie, the one where...ooh!"

You bent her over against a police box and got to work deep dicking someone in your top 10 celebrity sextoys. For a lesbian, she sure loses composure to your dick thrusting inside her rather easily. Maybe she just knows what guys prefer and acts accordingly.

"Emily, kiss me and grope my jubblies."

As you continue trying to breed her, she makes out with her girlfriend and they grope each other. A strange man started using Emily's pussy without warning, but he was a quickshot, so he left as quickly as he came.

"Oh bugger me!"

Then another man came up behind Emily and literally buggered her. He was lasting longer and she wasn't accustomed to anal, so she made a fucked silly face.

"Alright, Lena, I'm going to fill you with my seed. Let's see if we can get a child out of this."

"Go ahead. Do your best to get me up the duff."

You let out enough cum for it to overflow down her leg. Emily got an anal creampie as well. You signaled for a random milf to give you a cleanup blowjob, then whispered in Tracer's ear.

"So then, how about returning the favor by setting me up with some pussy from your colleagues."

"You have any preferences?"

Well, do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)