More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Well, do you?

You'll take what you can get

"Well, they're all such great options. Maybe just set me up where I have the most options and I'll take it from there."

"Like headquarters, right? I can give you the clearance level for fuck-buddies."

"Yeah, that'll work."

"Okay, so when I'm finished being on holiday, I'll take you to headquarters and you only have to deal with the minimal bureaucracy to get a harem's worth of shagging options."

"Sounds great. I'm excited just thinking about it."

"Clearly."

You're fully erect again, but do the gentlemanly thing.

"Oh well, I've taken up enough of your time. Enjoy yourselves while I get this taken care of."

"Alright, we get it. I was going to fuck you on the plane ride anyway."

"Oh Lena."

You exchange contact info and they walk away while making out and you head to the nearest urinal to take care of your throbbing erection. It was your typical line of urinals these days: ring gags in their mouths so they had to accept whatever fluids you let out, vibrators up inside them you could adjust the intensity of, and markers to write with.

You got right to fucking the mouth of the one with dark skin, black hair, and D cup tits. As she was used, you thought about Pharah and Symmetra, even Ana. The closer you got to orgasm, the higher you turned up her vibrator. When you turned it up all the way, you told her,

"This dick you've been sucking on was inside Tracer less than an hour ago."

Whether that turned her on or she even cared was irrelevant to you, as you came and she squirted, making the whole thing quite satisfying. You left the vibrator setting for the next guy to deal with.

You got home, where dinner was made ready by your personal sex /stepsister. She poured cum from a bottle over her own meal like it was syrup and waited for you to speak before speaking.

"I totally fucked Tracer and her girlfriend today, and I was invited to fuck her colleagues in Overcrotch soon."

"That's amazing big brother. You must be so excited, you can barely contain yourself."

She checked for an erection.

"After dinner. You can wait."

"Of course. I just love your magnificent cock. Anyway, to celebrate, how would you like surprise cosplay night tonight?"

"My thoughts exactly."

You pet her head. To think her reeducation basically just lowered her inhibitions towards doing what she already fantasized about before. She was such a tsundere, pretending not to love her first time, helpless as you dominated her and made her cum repeatedly.

So it was after dinner, after a shower, and she was getting changed in the walk-in closet. You had a collection of costumes inspired by Overcrotch members and associates, even stuff they wore on special occasions. Slutty versions of course.

The costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)