More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Superheroine Brains to Tits

“Superheroines are meant to… to…” Diamont struggled to finish her sentence.

“They’re meant to what, dear?” Roselock asked, arms akimbo and a cocky grin spread across her face, like she was party to a private joke.

Diamont struggled, but she eventually found her answer. “To protect and serve the public.”

“Oh good job!” Roselock clapped her hands. “But that doesn’t explain why you’re here with me in my lair instead of rescuing a cat from a tree or something dumb like that.” The supervillain gestured at the lab they were in. “I appreciate the company, certainly, but I wouldn’t want to interfere with your duties.”

“I have to… to… unngh, it’s so hard to think.” Diamont held her hands up to her head. Her brain was so fuzzy and pink and full of clouds. Ever since she had come here (why had she come here?) to… to… fight Roselock? She remembered that she had come here and then there was an odd looking gun in the villain’s hands and she had been shot by a laser blast. Something like that?

“Oh, poor baby.” Roselock strode over to the superheroine and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “Are you having trouble because your brains are leaking into your tits?”

“My tits? Brains?” Diamont looked down and almost did a double take. Her boobies were ginormous! And getting bigger by the second. They hadn’t always been that big, right? She tried to remember. They had been small before, right? She recalled getting teased for being a washing board, for stuff like that. But she also remembered pink and feeling so hot and heavy. Heavy. Her tits were so heavy, it was hard to stay upright, only her superpowered frame lending her the strength to carry her massive mammaries.

“Yes, yes, the process is well underway by now. It’s not completely perfected, but then again, nothing ever is. Shouldn’t be too much longer until your head is completely emptied, drained right into those beautiful globes. But don’t worry, my Pink-Goo patented nanite tech will do the thinking for you.”

“No… I…” Diamond had to resist. She needed to activate her powers to flush out the nanites. She tried to reach for them, but they wouldn’t respond. She had powers, right? She was a superheroine, a pink sexy hot body. She existed to protect and serve and bounce her tits. The public wanted to see her heavy tits. She needed to serve them on a platter. “No!” She had to resist. She had to resist the pink goo flooding her head and flushing out her brains, the pink goooooo. The pink goooood. It was so good.

“There’s no use resisting. The nanites self-replicate. Even if you could remember how to use your powers, it’s futile. Be a good little super-slut and just give in already. I’m a very busy woman. You wouldn’t want to inconvenience me, would you?”

Of course Diamont would. Roselock was a villain and she had to serve her and pink her and goo. No, she had to protect her with her tits. Her ever growing boobies. They were so big and bouncy. She hefted one of them up and let it drop, watching as gravity took hold. That was so fun and pink. Her outfit was pink now too. Had it been pink before? White? She couldn’t remember.

She was a good person. She was a heroine. She was a good person. She was a goo person. A pink goo boob girl. Boob. Goob. Brain? Mooosh. Struggling, she struggle?

“Close now, aren’t you? What’s your name?”

She knew that. She goooo. “Goo?” No, that wasn’t it. “Pink. Tit?”

“Mhm. Close enough.” The woman across from her gave one of her boobs a squeeze. She could feel the remnants of her mind sloshing around inside as it was molded to the woman’s touch. It felt so so good. “Yeah, definitely fine enough for production. What do you have to say to that, dear? Do you mind me using this on your teammates?”

“Boobies.”

“I’ll take that as a no. After all, a good pink tit like you definitely needs some matching slaves to really fill out the set. Mmm.” The woman licked her lips. “Yeah, that sounds like a plan, and I do so love making and executing devious designs. That’s why I’m the supervillainess and you’re the after all.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)