More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's her costume?

Supergirl

Lauren didn't watch any of that superhero crap, but she saw the ads, and she knew it was popular. Wanting to be popular herself, she decided to go with one of the superhero women for Halloween. She picked Supergirl, a female version of Superman obviously (even Lauren had heard of him) and ordered a costume online. Now, the big day was here, and Lauren's costume had arrived. She was annoyed it was late, arriving the day of Halloween instead of before. She'd already called and gotten a refund after chewing out the Amazon rep. So now, she had to throw on her costume and go out for the holiday!

Lauren stripped off her jeans and top, standing her in Spanx and padded bra. She was always nervous in her underwear, terrified she'd get caught and her enhancements seen, so she hurriedly pulled the costume out of the box to get dressed.

When she pulled it out, Lauren grimaced. As expected it was a blue leotard with a big S on the chest and a skirt built around the waist... but there was no way this was the right size! It looked comically tiny! How was she supposed to get this on?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)