More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by scarlettgold00 scarlettgold00

How does Scarlett respond?

Super excited

"Are you serious? I mean, it sounds really exciting. I just don't know how it would work." Scarlett admitted honestly. She had thought about it before, even had a few people in mind, but she didn't want to make David angry. Now that he was bringing it up like this though...

"Well, one of us would choose a guy for you to fuck, and if both of us like it, you get to fuck him." Scarlett's mouth fell half open, surprised at David's straight-forwardness.

So many questions were going through her head right now. "But how would that work? Would you be there too? Have you thought about this before?" He seemed far too relaxed to be coming up with this on the spot.

"Just be honest, does fucking other guys turn you on?" Scarlett suddenly noticed that David had a full on erection in his pants, almost popping the buttons.

She was silent for a few seconds, then said "yes, I want another guy in me, taking me." She felt so incredibly aroused saying that.

"I want you to tell me how badly you want it. What do you want him to do to you?" his face now more intense than she had ever seen him.

Scarlett spread her legs and started fingering herself, skirt hiked up. "I want it so bad, I want another guy to fuck me until I can't walk anymore. I want him to use me and take me like a slut! I need a cock filling my little wet pussy."

David stood up, and bent her over the table. "Take off your shirt, slut. Show your tits to the camera." He whipped out his fully erect dick, and rammed it into her already wet pussy. "Now tell the camera how badly you want another guy to fuck you!"

His cock thrusting into her faster and faster, she barely managed to whimper "I want another guy in me, I need it. Please fuck me!"

As she got fucked hard from behind, her tits swayed right in view of the camera. The whimpering turned into moaning, and finally screaming, as she came all over David's cock. Just moments later, he released his seed into her.

"You're going to be my hotwife. You can fuck whoever you like, but in return, you also fuck whoever I like."

Scarlett lay slumped over the table, barely processing his words. "Yes please. I love you baby." was all she managed to get out.

A Fresh Morning-After

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)