More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

Story Start

Sunlight Hurts My Eyes

It was in the middle of summer, a nice breeze was dancing in the winds and rustling the leaves with them, it was mid day and the sun was at its highest point, it was warm and the territory known as the Grey land was full of life, unlike how it had been even just a hundred years ago, back when the land was still recovering from the over population of the Orcs and the downsides of that on the natural habitat, flora and fauna. The atmosphere relaxed was quiet, until it wasn't.

From the earth came a hand, uprooting the grass and dirt as it made room for another hand, the two hands dug away at the earth until the duo of green hands could pull their owner up and out of the human sized mole mound they had dug. The muscular looking woman was easily 6'5, sapphire blue eyes and short brown hair with the right side shaved, a large frame, a perfectly toned 6 pack and a giant pair of watermelon sized breasts, however the loincloth she wore to cover her modesty seemed to be packing something a 'little' extra. She had blue tinted lips and her well proportioned thighs showed through the rip in her loincloths fabric.

She looked around to her surroundings and breathed in deep, happy to feel the sunlight on her pale green skin, and to breath in the first breath of fresh air in her entire life. Then, out of the human sized mole hill came another, and then another, all 3 of them stood there in bewilderment and in some awkwardness as their eyes adjusted to the light of the mid day summers sun. The three mostly looked the same, but with some variation and difference in sizes and colors, ranging from brown to green in coloration.

"Damn it feels good to be home" the first Orc said, flexing her toes in the grass and dirt. "that expedition took 5 hours straight for me to dig through so I'm gonna take a leak, cover me for a while." The captain of this group of 'female' Orcs stated as she lined up next to a tree, she moved her loincloth aside to reveal her not so feminine pisser. It was easily 9 Inches soft, and as thick as a smiths forearm, it was a depiction of pure manliness, but it's owner looked more female than male. She groans out as she urinated on that tree, the torrents of piss coming out like a high pressure hose.

"Ahhhh nothing better than a nice long piss" She sighed out, finishing up and leaving a sizable puddle next to the tree.

"I can think of one or two things, Cap'n Gro" The brown looking Orc smirked, the now identified Captain of the group, Gro, responded with a hearty chuckle, covering her monstrous penis once more with her loincloth and turning back to her awaiting group.

"You're not wrong Gob, why don't we stretch our legs and try and find someone fun to play with?" Gro said with a sinister streak to her smile, the other Orcs smiled back in an unspoken agreement, flexing and stretching off all of the dirt and stiffness covering their bodies.

Who does the group end up finding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)