More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DROXL987 DROXL987

What Does The Day Bring?

Sumo Weasel

Sheriff Texas Stanton studied over the current reports of a group of thieves who were out of town from Gold Springs. According to the various witnesses, these were referred to as the Sumo Bandits.

A group of sumo-wrestlers consisting of men and women who have stole food and cash from around each town they come across in, as well as collateral damage in buuildings and several missing people report.

Texas narrowed her eyes, studying four important files of the most recognizable members who acted as commanders and leaders of the group.

The first was the leader, Skukanku, a giant buff skunk with a belly that rivaled Roxxie's roo with a white scruffy beard who wear a black mawashi belt that was covered in a rectangular cloth covering his crotch and ass that was live five times of Georgia's ass. He had a ripped sleeve jacket that was obviously grime with dirt. Apparently hailing from far away from the west, rumors has it that he rarely took a bath and did it to only to use his victims.

The second was his commander and sister, Moani, who had a white mawashi belt with a tank top bra with a heart-shaped explosion on it with a black high poytail who was practically around Annabelle's height. Said to be energetic but quite takes pleasure with keeping her victims as prizes. She says to be a part-time seamstress for the outfits they wore.

The third was a black boar with twin tusks wearing a grimy black mawashi belt named Batsuni Ori. Two leather belts wrapped around his chest connected to his shoulder pads with a chubby tummy with a tattoo that says "Face Your Fears" on it. Red face-paint surrounds his face to resemble a mask. A former cook who had his restaurant be taken away, he turned to a life of crime.

The fourth was a large obese cow with a seductive look with the largest tits anyone could imagine wrapped around in bandages excluding her nipples with a gray mawashi belt but it didn't help to show her udders. Her name was Zeki. There has been rumors that the milk she makes is said to be special and something happens to their victims, some even saying that her family has some familiarity with magic.

Whether this was true or not was upt to debate.

Either way, she needed to find these four before it was too late. Digging up some information, she managed to pinpoint their location to take place hidden somewhere in the mountains. But could she even handle this alone?

Does Texas Go After Them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)