More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Which one do you see to first?

Summon a succubus familiar of course.

You are a Warlock imbued with powers that defy imagination, but you remain first and foremost an awkward kid with little in the way of friends and a snowball's chance in hell of getting a date with a high school girl.

There is one thing that you consider a hallmark of the true Warlock and it is the summoning and mastery over creatures of the lesser planes of existence. One in particular would be a good way to solve many problems at once.

A succubus. mistress of desire, shapeshifting seductress, daemon of lust.

Usually only Masters or fools would dare Summon such an entity as their concentrated sex appeal make it near impossible to resist their advances and their embrace is fatal to mortals. Of course this book makes you able to summon one using her true name and to bind her to your service under an oath worded in such a way that she won't be able to harm you or free herself.

You turn the pages until you find the right ones, take a few notes on a piece of paper to make sure you are protected. (the arcanic version of safe sex, it involves trying to lose your virginity without losing your soul.)

After a long and strange incantation in forgotten tongues you get to the final part.

"... And from darkness I call you Myraela Yendeni Savixia Juniope Palas Fronlione. By your true name I call and bind you, head my Summon or face the consequences. I call you from the pit of luxury, from the place where lust is life. Appear before me and bow to your true master. " you recite.

In a flash of twirling lights and a puff of smoke something appears in the room.

She looks like a naked woman, the most beautiful and sexy naked woman you ever seen (not only in the flesh but event in pictures.). Tall with a luxurious male of copper colored hair from which spurts two pairs of short curved horns, pointy ears and deep green eyes you could get lost in. You see more of her body once she stretches the long bat like wings coming from her back. She has perfect shapes with a massive pair of tits and a wonderful rounded ass just under a long tail ending in a spade shape. Her feet end in hooves were her toes should be but also a long spike like high heel shoes. Her pussy is shaved clean just under an heart shaped patch of red hair on her pubis. Her smile reveals two fangs that would worry you in other circumstances but you have power over her.

"My master, you used my true name may the one that revealed it to the world be thrice cursed. I am bound to your will until my oath is over. What would be the terms of it, my master? And what is my master's name. " she asked in the most melodic and sultry voice you ever heard.

"You will swear to serve me for the rest of my days, not to harm me or do me wrong in any way. You will obey my every command and realize my every fantasy and finally you will protect me and do all you can to keep me alive, you will swear this oath under your true name. You can call me Lucius Banewyrm but mortals know me as Luke Whinthop " you instruct her.

She obliges you and recite the oath following every step of it, once she is done she is now your . Demons don't like their true name know for anyone knowing it gains power over them. She doesn't like it especially as you bound her for the rest of your life but she will keep her word scrupulously, not doing so would crush her own soul.

What is your first order for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)