More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mx Mx

List of Events

Summer Camp

Jayden's Pov#1 Swan Ms.Tannis,our math teacher, took our classmates from Outfall's Canti Academy to a camp trip, which we were all excited for! That is until in the bus, I had to deal with Kobold Trillia, who says has special dibs because she in the camp club & Goliath Gloria. "Why does she get to sit next to me?" Me & Gloria say, while Trillia didn't mind but she likes to either A) stick gum in peoples hair, or B) burn your hair out, for fun. A pest I say. But is no worst than Gloria. "I'm going to have to trade spots" Gloria demanded, most of the time does get the change but this time, bus driver Ms.Tannis didn't allow anyone to change over. I feel like it was a diy type of camp because, we were clearly able to see our academic instructors as counselors for each cabin in the Syllabus handout we got prior to boarding the bus. Language arts Penguin Ms. Sanch was in charge of the Cougars cabin of 3. Swan Ms.Tannis herself, discretelly controlled by a Lurksling extraterrestial mind you, said she was in charge of the Eagle cabin but that one was an exclusive for plans of the rental owner & principal, so the Falcon cabin was chosen instead. Art Canary Ms.Tanders said she wanted to be part of the Panther group. Science Lia the tiefling in charge od the Gypsies for some fun time. P.e Wolf Ms.Sillen part of the Wolf pack cabin. Parrot Mr.Sentin was in charge of the Bear Cub cabin. Stork Mr.Vik of X ed was in charge of the Stork cabin. Whale Chef Sue wanted the Ocean kitchen for her camp team. Principal Dolphin Sr.Mac approved the changes. Wondering what could possibly go wrong with a good summer vacay.

Are we there yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)