More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

Summer Before Sixth Year

While away at school, Dudley had come across a genuine magical hypnosis pocket watch. He had tested it on a couple of his friends saying he was trying to learn. Once he had gotten them under his control, he told them to give him some of the money in their wallets and forget about it.

Once he knew that his hypnosis really worked, he knew exactly what he was going to do, but first he’d do some more testing at home during the summer. Getting home from school before Harry did, Dudley decided to make use of his time and get his parents under control.

Once he had out his things away he told them he wanted to show them something he had leaned. From what he figured out at school the weaker willed someone was the shorter amount of time it took to get them under control. However, as long as they looked at the hypnotic pocket watch for long enough then the person would follow his orders.

“Mum, dad, look, I want to show you a slight of hand trick I learned at school,” Dudley boasted.

“Oh, I’m so proud of you dudders,” Petunia tutted. “That’s my boy,” Vernon said proudly.

“See,” Dudley pointed at the magical pocket watch he’d taken out of his pocket, “All you need to do is look at this while it swings.”

Swinging the pocket watch slowly, Dudley’s parents follows it with their eyes. After enough time had passed, the Dursley parents eyes had become dull, “If you are following my orders, blink three times,” Dudley said, and they blinked three times.

Intoning importantly, Dudley spoke, “You are now under my control. When I snap my fingers three times, you will fall into a trance like this, and when I snap my fingers again three times you will fall out of the trance, but will still follow order you were given while in the trance.”

Keeping the pocket watch swinging he said, “You won’t notice anything strange going on this summer, if you think you see something strange, you will ignore it and forget it.”

Excitedly Dudley ordered, “When Potter comes back from school, you're going to tell him to sit in the living room and tell him it’s so I can practice something I leaned at school with him.”

Snapping his fingers three times, Dudley saw his parents fall out of the trance and said, “See, wasn’t that really cool!”

“Of course, of course,” his parents said, even though they didn’t understand what he was excited about.

What happens when Harry gets to Privet Drive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)