More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xmare xmare

Who Are You?

Summer, cute sub girl

I sat on the bed, facing him. My heart was racing. I'm a submissive woman. An extremely submissive woman. I want no control, I want to be controlled. I want, no, I crave-- I can't take instructions. It doesn't do it for me. I need to be made to do things. I just wish I could find the words for my boyfriend. I'm shy. I know it's kinky. It's freaky. We've been together for nearly a year and I just--

"I had started to piece this together, you know..."

"What?" I was confused for a moment until I realised what I had done. "Was I saying that out loud?"

He nodded at me.

"Well then." I pulled my knees up to my face in embarrassment, cringing throughout my body.

"Summer, babe, it's okay." His warm hand reached up and took one of my hands as he spoke softly, "I have ... more ... questions but we'll figure it out. Together."

I gently lowered my legs again, relieved at his reaction. I'd spent a year dreading this conversation.

"At least it wasn't scat," he laughed to himself as something in his pocket surprised him. He pulled his phone out and raised an eyebrow. "What's Master PC? Did you send this?"

I leaned over to get a look. "No?"

He looked back at me skeptically. "Are you sure. It says," he pauses to put on a voice, "'Your girlfriend wants to be controlled. Control her with this app.' It would be a pretty fucking weird coincidence."

"No! I promise!" I start to wonder if he's playing a game with me.

He read more from the screen. "Okay then. I'll play along." He rolled his eyes and started typing something.

I tried to lean over to see what he wrote when a shudder ran across over my body for a second. Before I knew it, I slipped off the bed onto my knees. My hands rose to his thighs.

"Wow, you really are into this. How did you see the screen, though?" He looked surprised and lifted himself enough that I could slip his pants down to his ankles. "I could get used to this." His hard cock sprang free, pointing right at me.

"I-" I barely got a syllable out before my mouth wrapped itself around his member and I found myself sucking on it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)