More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does Matt go to summer school or blow it off?

Summary and Background

I've tried to create a story based on my own life... if I'd made different choices. I'm trying to combine the obvious erotic nature of a teen imagination with a semi-realistic portrayal of people and, in particular, trying to present young women as people in addition to being sexual beings. Obviously, all of the characters are eighteen years of age or older... in a somewhat counterfactual reality where high school students are all at least eighteen.

Matt is an every-man. Uprooted into a new school and town... one where virtually all the other students come from more affluent backgrounds... is certain to create difficulties. Up until now, he's been a bit of a nerd and loner. But he's promised himself he'll make more adventurous choices. Of course, there's a difference between taking chances and being stupid.

Characters:

Male:

Matt--the protagonist and point of view character. Matt is an incoming junior in high school. The story begins with summer school before Matt's junior year.

Jordan--quarterback of football team. Blond surfer looks with lots of muscle. He's at school during summer school but not taking classes.

Freddy--offensive lineman and sidekick to Jordan.

Dr. Dyle--Biology II instructor. Pot belly, white short-sleeved shirts, khaki slacks. Balding. Has high school daughter named Lisa. Wife named Kathy.

Female:

Karen--Matt's twin sister. Pretty, blond, petite and athletic, Karen, unlike Matt, is certain to fit into the new school and will make friends. Dark blond hair. Hazel eyes. NOTE: I intended for to be a difficult route but somehow has become a feature. I am working on creating non- routes for those grossed out by but right now (5/10/20) it's difficult to avoid at least reference to it in the second half the story. (6/04/20) It should now be possible to get through the story without involving Matt. There will be sex between Cindi and Pam leading up to the threesome with Matt.

Amy--Karen's best friend. Super-long legs, a decent figure, but a face that looks like it got kicked by one of the horses she loves. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Ophelia--the African-American bus driver. I see her as a foil for Matt to explore his frustration with a class-driven society. Ophelia is in her mid-thirties and a possible romantic goal. Soccer-ball-sized breasts and a slender waist.

Wendy--red-headed and slender. Blushes easily. Lots of freckles. A possible romantic foil. Possibly a best friend. Possibly a booty call.

Cindi--Asian girl from biology class. Smart, sassy. She's got buck teeth and minor complexion problems. Small breasts but nice legs and ass. Cindi is the primary romantic interest in the early game.

Pam--Cindi's college-age sister. She looks like Cindi without the buck teeth and complexion problems. Although she's attending Stanford, she's home for the summer.

Mrs. Phuan--Cindi and Pam's mother. 40-ish Asian woman. Her husband spends most of his time managing his factories (and screwing mistresses) in Viet Nam leaving Mrs. Phuan to raise their daughters.

Tanya--Blond girl from biology class. Beautiful surfer look. Athletic, fit, great complexion, C-cup. Pretty much perfect. Currently dating Jordan. Best friends with Natasha.

Natasha--brunette from biology class. Pale skin, blue eyes, black hair. She's got large breasts and a great figure. She's less athletic than Tanya but the two girls are best friends.

Ms. Chadra--middle-aged but still attractive trig teacher. A native of India, she's a widow who isn't looking for love. She has a twenty-something daughter who is very attractive (Sondra).

Debbi--brown-haired mousy girl from trig class. She has braces but a nice complexion and an athletic but feminine figure.

Cassandra--goth-girl who sits at the back of the bus. Hints of . Plenty of ink, a few extra pounds, died-black hair.

Ursula--bleach-blond girl on bus.

Mrs. Eliza Hartman--Amy's mom. 40ish. Long legs, fake tits, attractive. Her husband is a 'road warrior' and home for weekends only, if at all.

Please consider supporting this and my other stories on Patreon. Here's a link to subscribe or find out more. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=33173948 All my stories here will remain free. As of right now, I'm posting early versions of my latest interactive visual novel on Patreon for Patrons only... as little as $1 per month.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)