More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Suitor for Sue....

This is a new thread not related to Gilty or Space Pirate Susan.

A one shot thread that will be several chapters and end on its own...Annie Fanny Style Sue fun.

Part 1: A Villain Steals a Kiss

Susan floated in space. She watched the large ship approach. She got ready in a defensive manner. At a moment's notice she could either send a wave of invisible daggers through the ship, an invisible torpedo, or just go invisible.

However, over a loudspeaker, a calm voice spoke, “Are you Susan Storm-Richards of the Fantastic Four.”

Sue looked at the dark hull. “I am, and who am I speaking to?” She asked.

“Friends,” the voice, now somewhat familiar spoke in an even tone, helping Sue to calm down. The ships docking bay opened, and Sue found herself floating inside.

She was greeted by four figures. The first, a man who looked to be made of diamond. Next to him a brutish man with a brown haired buzz cut, and suspender straps but no shirt. On his side was a gray woman, in a green outfit with fiery, literally fiery hair. Moving towards Susan was a muscular man in a dark blue and white jumpsuit.

“Susan,” the man bowed, on his chest was as a star with the colors of the American flag. “It is an honor,” he bowed, “to meet on of the Fantastic Four.”

The Invisible woman smiled warmly, and then laughed. “We've met Vance,” she looked at the old version of the Guardians of the Galaxy, recognizing the hulking Charlie 27, the fiery Nikki, and the strange Martinex. They were from the year 3000, and the Fantastic Four had run ins with them on several occasions. “But I guess not yet for you,” she shook her head, realizing they might have just arrived from the year 3000.

And so Susan was saved by a band of heroes. She joined them on a mission to free a world, and then they made there way to the distortion area, after several attacks and missions. Susan spent a few weeks as a Guardian of the year 3000, even attracting the attentions of both Charlie 27 and Vance...and at one point Martinex. It always happened to her, but she wanted to return to her love, Reed Richards.

And so she did.....returned from the Negative Zone......

When she arrived, she found it was only 8PM. She'd spent 16 weeks in the zone, about 4 months. No harm no foul. Nothing had changed one bit in her home, and it was odd to see and feel. But she smiled and went to take a bath. A much needed, long earned bath. She drank a glass of wine and sank into the warm waters. Reed would love to hear of her short adventures in the Zone.

She'd made new allies and friends as well as enemies.

Johnny got home around 3AM. He went to sleep without even checking on Sue, who remained drinking happily in the tub. She might have been there for another 10 weeks at least, she thought.

Reed returned a few days later, and was shocked at how frisky and horny his wife was, but he had no problems with that, since he'd been gone several days. After hearing her story, he realized she'd been trapped quite some time.

They needed a break. And after a month they decided to take one on their anniversary.

Weeks later....

Reed Richards swung the Fantastic Four's ship the Marvel-One down towards the planet which looked to be half-technology, and half biological life. Sue looked on in awe. “New Ootah....the rebuilt remnants of the Ootah.” She smiled, happy that some of the elders and more rational Children of Ootah has saved some of the living planet that the population had long since destroyed. The Fantastic Four had watched the young living planet be destroyed. Destitute, and without a planet, the people of Ootah were lucky enough that some scientists saved pieces of the biological material. The society rebuilt on a formerly lifeless asteroid. Now it was a burgeoning planet, complete with a 7 Star (Negative Zone standards) rated resort connected to a pink sand beach. Sue could see the strange green hue of the ocean, and was eager to get out there.

Her husband chatted on the comms with the aerial landing terminal. When the operator confirmed it was THE Reed and Sue Richards there was a squelch, and a new voice came on. “You are free to land, and Ootah welcomes the Richards.”

Mr. Fantastic landed the plane, and the two walked out to a large gathering of cheering fans, mostly Children of Ootah, the high-browed, red haired and tan skinned humanoids. The local mayor greeted Reed warmly, and bowed to Sue. They were being treated like royalty.

The Richards bags were secured and they were driven to a hotel by a motorcade in a limousine.

The large “Mama Shonti” resort, in honor of the lost Shaman of the Children of Ootah was as busy as ever, with its own landing pad for helicopters, personal speeder craft, and jet-pack based flights. The large Asgardian Gudrun, and her husband Volstagg the Voluminous entered the main lobby, and watched as the limousine pulled up. “Who could that be,” Gudrun asked her husband.

When Sue Richards and Reed Richards stepped out, Gudrun instantly recognized them. She was shocked, as normally the Fantastic Four were celebrities, but few seemed to take notice, other than the fan-fare. Gudrun asked if Volstagg had ever met the Fantastic Four, and he nodded that they'd fought alongside one another, but he'd never conversed with them. No need to.

Sue Richards walked into the lobby, and was happy that cameras weren't constantly flashing. Off to her right, she thought she recognized a portly couple dressed in what had to be Asgardian garb. This was a resort for all peoples, races, species from many worlds, and plains of existence.

The 'handlers' that brought them to the resort insisted that the Fantastic Four be allowed to proceed, but Sue waved the people off, seeing the line. “We're just vacationers,” Sue assured them, and it made her feel good to say. It's all she wanted to be. Not heroes, not celebrities. Not noticed at all. She waited in line for a half an hour, and it was actually quite refreshing to get no preferential treatment. Despite the greeting by the hotel desk person, who upgraded the suite for the “Fantastic Four”.

All Sue wanted was the spend the time with her husband and retreat to the beach. Maybe drink some alien liquor. She heard about a drink called a “muscle relaxer”, and was eager to taste it. As Sue walked back out towards the entrance, she noticed the looks of males around her. Even in her modest blue dress, she was a knock-out. She sighed and laughed, flattered by the attention and annoyed all at once.

Sue could see out the main doors that Reed was already tapping away on his hand-held super computer. It was really just a thin layer of flexible materiel Reed built that hadn't been release to the public just yet. She knew she would never get his full attentions. Reed was always multi-tasking, and was developing a defense system with Hank Pym for the Inhuman city of Attilan. Further, he was developing a new faster than light starship for the Negative Zone, based off Negative energy. She suspected its why he wanted to come here. To test his prototype. That's what she gets for marrying the smartest man in the galaxy, she thought to herself.

As she came out the lobby a commotion picked up, as a ball of apparent fire came crashing down about one hundred yards from Reed and the city mayor, on one of the landing pads.

Mr. Fantastic was very interested when a being, in Iron-Man like armor slowly descended onto the landing space. The armor around his arms and legs was gold, while his breast-plate was black. His metallic boots and gloves were red, and it was clear to Reed this was Tony Stark's own tech. But the being he saw in the red helmet had a purple face, two slits were a nose should be, and a long braid of darker purple hair hanging from the top of the helmet. An earring hung from his left purple pointy ear. The alien man was rather large, taller than Reed and more muscular.

The leader of the Fantastic Four, along with the mayor who was trying to get Reed's attention, walked over, as the alien adjusted his armor for walking on the surface. “Excuse me, where did you get that technology....” he pointed to his armor. “For that armor...”

“He's a 'Stark' Reed.” Susan spoke from behind her husband. “And a rather vicious one at that.”

The blueish purple alien smiled showing sharp teeth. He almost looked like a ghoul from a nightmare. “Susan,” the being bowed. “How long has it been.”

Sue sighed and crossed her arms in frustration. “Not long enough Taserface.” The Invisible Woman had fought this being as a Guardian 3000. It seemed the Guardians and the Stark were in a perpetual war for reasons Sue didn't even really understand. Stark were invaders. She turned to the mayor. “This man is a criminal.”

The Ootah mayor shook his head, “He is also an emissary of the Stark Empire. And has immunity like yourself.”

“Susan,” Taserface smiled, “I mean no quarrel here with anyone. Merely coming in peace to set up a retreat for my people.”

Reed could care less about what was being said, he was more intent on the armor. “Where did you get that armor.” He reached to touch the man's golden metallic arm.

The villainous alien nodded to Reed and explained his own people's history. “In the future, your planet is invaded. In an effort to save his technology, and not have it fall in the invaders hands, the great prophet Tony Stark sends a ship bearing all his knowledge.”

The heroine laughed. “GREAT Tony Stark, oh please.”

Taserface went on toe explain that his people harnessed the knowledge and created a vast empire. That each warrior had similar tech.

“Created an empire?” Sue looked at him accusingly. “Your people invaded and stole an empire.” She turned to Reed. “It's why he's here. They followed the Guardians from the year 3000.”

Mr. Fantastic was still more concerned with the armor. “It is even more advanced than Tony's most recent Mach technology.” He looked at Taserface, “would you allow me to analyze it.”

Taserface smiled. “Anything for Mr. and Mrs. FANTASTIC!” His gaze shot to Susan, who rolled her eyes.

Sue recalled their last meeting. Taserface (or Overkill as he WANTED to be called, since Taserface was legitimatley the worst name ever) got the jump on the Guardians, and Sue laid at his feat all but defeated. Taserface pointed a blaster at her head. She recalled his words:

“You’re fate lies at the end of at least ONE of my guns,” he had remarked and laughed, pushing his metallic codpiece in her face. Luckily, Martinex blasted him clear. It wasn't the first time this being made innuendos towards Susan.

Now here he was, with full immunity. And now Reed had insisted that he be able to study the asshole's armor. He'd be around them MORE than Sue wanted. Much more.

She was finally able to pull Reed away, and get him to go up to the large suite. It almost looked Roman in nature, with purple columns holding up the high ceiling. There was a red plush couch and bed. Sue made her pass at Reed, and was angry when he spoke only of the Stark armor. His initial analysis had him pacing. “Fascinating.”

And so Sue did the next best thing, she got drunk off of champagne. Tonight, they were going line dancing, or whatever this planets version was. The resort had a complex with several themed bars. She got dressed in a tight white top, short jeans shorts, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. Reed wore a button up plaid shirt, and jeans and boots. They were actually having quite a time, with nice food and good drinks. Sue was getting PLENTY of looks in a top that barely contained her ample chest.

They found their way to a more fast paced dance hall. Reed twisted and trued and actually made Sue laugh. From behind them, a snakish voice spoke. “Can I buy the Richards a drink?”

Sue turned to see Taserface, in a denim jacket, and human jeans and a cowboy hat. It was an odd contrast with the otherwise horrid face. But Sue noted his broad shoulders.

“Of course,” Reed spoke without asking Sue. Soon, the three were taking shots. Taserface ordered “Mind Wipes” as strong drink. Due to his powers, little did anyone know, Reed couldn't get drunk without a truck load of booze. It just didn't absorb into his body in any way. In fact, he had to eat a LOT of calories and had created a shake for this very purpose. Otherwise, he'd have to eat a ton at each meal.

Sue on the other hand, was no so lucky. Taserface grabbed his shot, and locked an arm around Sue's who wasn't prepared. “To new allies,” he smiled down to her gorgeous face.

“Old enemies you mean,” Sue huffed, and took the shot. Reed seemed not to notice much, as he took in the different species, no doubt logging ones mentally that he didn't recognize.

Taserface turned to Reed. “I have that downloaded information regarding my suit, that you requested Mr. Richards.” The being pulled a small circular super drive from his pocket and Reed's eyes lit up. The scientist grabbed the disc and pulled out his roll out computer.

Noticing the fact that she'd lost her husband, Sue's shoulders dropped. A blue arm outstretched from Taserface. “Care for a dance?”

“Would you mind if I danced with him?” Sue crossed her arms, and awaited a response that didn't come from her husband who sat at the bar on his computer, speaking to himself. “Fine...I WILL then.” She grabbed Taserface's hand and brought him to the dance-floor. She made sure to keep her distance, casually glancing back at Reed. He wasn't paying attention at all. On their Anniversary no less. Had he even gotten her a gift? Sue was getting angry.

“Let's do another shot!” She told the villainous alien, who eagerly followed her right next to her husband. They ordered not one but two, and crossed arms and took them, as Reed did nothing. Sue was red with anger, and brought Taserface back on the dance-floor

The Stark alien was happier than he thought he'd be. He hadn't just come to test the resort, the creature had come to fuck. What luck, to have THE Invisible Woman within his grasp, and angry at her husband. He was going to ensnare this beauty once and for all.

As Susan watched her husband and danced slowly, Taserface took his chance, he pulled her by the waist to him and pushed his crotch into her ass. She resisted at first, but her eyes were still on Reed, and soon her hands fell to hold Taserface's blue hand to her waist. His other hand at his side, it was encased in a red metallic glove, due to being enhanced and modified. Essentially it was a gun. Sue's hips ran along Taser's crotch.

“Does he even see THIS!” Sue shouted, shaking her head, “besides Taserface, she looked half-way back to him, “you're not supposed to have a blaster in here.” She bumped her ass back into the hard long pole in his crotch. Must be a shotgun blaster, she thought.

Taserface smiled and got low to her ear. “That's not a blaster.” He gripped her left arm with his robotic arm, and pushed his hips into her jeans, making sure his 'gun' was between the crack of her ass.

“Huuuhhhhh,” Sue let out a gasp, part of her disbelieving the truth of what he said. It simply couldn't be. Her eyes glanced at Reed who typed away. They remained in that position for what seemed like and eternity.

Across the room, the plumpy Gudrun gasped herself watching Sue and that blue alien in such an embrace with her husband only feet away.

But then Sue pulled away.

She made her way back to Reed, now nervous. For the strongest member of the Fantastic Four, she was terrified. She could hurt the alien, but that would look VERY bad. What had he REALLY done? To her horror, the villain did not relent and came to her side. “Reed we should go.”

“Nonsense,” Reed stated without looking up. “Stay and have fun.” He ordered more shots. Sue was already drunk. Her own husband insisted she take a shot. She was livid now. The bar began to get packed and Sue found herself stuck with Taserface. He kept buying shots, and she kept drinking. Stupidly. Eventually she lost Reed. He left his space at the bar. When? Thought Susan. The Invisible Woman's head began to spin from the drinks. Taserface actually was helping her stand up. She gripped his waist and found her other hand gripping his wrist. The villain spoke to her about battles they had, and who REALLY won. Sue actually laughed at his history. They joked about Charlie 27 being an utter idiot. She found his company suddenly not so horrid. It was hard to stand and there was no room, but Sue held his wrist. She didn't want to be left alone so she even pulled him by the wrist around trying to find more space. He kept grunting and telling her to go easy on him. It made her laugh.

There was a moment then, a slow song, a low light, and the villain looked into the drunk, very drunk Sue's eyes. “Your are the most beautiful jewel in this Zone or any galaxy.” He got close, “he doesn't deserve such a prize.”

“And you do,” Sue laughed, rolling her eyes. “It's never gonna be like that between us Taserface.”

A wide sharp toothed smiled cut across his blue face. “Then why have you been holding on to my cock for the past hour.”

A shocked Sue looked down to the wrist she was holding, only it wasn't a wrist, it was something massive protruding from his pants and under the buttons of his shirt. It was all the way up by the lower part of his chest. Her head shot up to look at him. “Noooooooo,” she uttered, half in disbelief at what she had been doing, and the other half in disbelief of what she held.

The large muscled blueish purple alien man dipped Susan then, and crushed his mouth over hers. Her body fell back, and to stop from falling she put her hand around his broad back. A thick tongue entered her mouth before she could protest. It all happened so fast, and she was so drunk, that her eyes closed in the heat of the moment, and her own tongue shot up, almost on instinct past sharp teeth. His hands wrapped around he waist holding her up with his strength as he stole a deep kiss. Her hand gripped his cock harder, and then moved up and down not once but twice. Her right leg came up off the floor and back, from the passion and the quickness of the kiss. Their tongues finally met and danced against each other rapidly. It was only for a few seconds and Sue moaned, and then caught herself. She pulled from his mouth and finally freed her hand from his cock.

She used her powers to push him back, but not too hard. Then she went invisible and ran off sobbing.

Meanwhile, Volstagg handed Gudrun another flagon of ale. Her eyes locked to Sue and the blue alien. “Would you stop watching them.” The Asgardian hero muttered.

But Gudrun couldn't believe her very eyes..

To be continued...

Part 2: Electric Bugaloo

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)