More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Sue Storm Issue 1: The One that started it all...

From the pages of the Nega-Pirates......

Once the beautiful heroine known as the Invisible Woman, after a “freak” accident she was stranded in the Negative Zone. into slavery, and finally freed, she is now a member of the ruthless Nega-Pirates. However, often, the woman formerly known as Susan Storm-Richards has her own adventures. These are her tales. Call her Taliya if you will....

Dangerous, brilliant, beautiful and pretty slutty....she will always be.....

Susan Storm....alone in the NEGATIVE ZONE!!!!!

Susan Storm Issue 1: The One that Started it all....

Years ago (Negative Zone time)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Red lights flashed around the cabin of the empty ship. Susan Storm's heart was racing as she limped towards the cock-pit of the large ship. Her powers worked, sure, but what good we they be against HIM. He controlled the ship after all.

She shouldn't have taken this mission alone. She knew that now. She responded to a call from Rosetta Stone, whom she still didn't trust. Now here she was alone, on a Kymellian ship. They had come to throw a heavily guarded package into the cross-roads of infinity. The crew had finally told her what was in the metal container in the locked room. Sue had joined them for some extra muscle. It was spur of the moment, and Rosetta Stone had asked.

“Why run Susan,” a metallic booming voice came over the loud speaker. It was Technocrat! The villainous monster from Kymellia. No longer a horse alien like his species, he had created living psudoplasm, similar to nano-tech that Reed had created. Eventually he shrugged off his own physical form for a mesh of metal and pseudoplasm. He had been defeated by the Power Pack, friends of Susan and the Fantastic Four. His body was being transported to the Cross-roads of Infinity to be jettisoned to hopefully oblivion. He couldn't form a physical body without an atmosphere. So he remained in a Faraday box created by Reed Richards himself.

What the crew of this ship didn't know is that some of these larger asteroids around the Cross-roads were planetoids. Some had were inhabited even. Artificial Atmospheres. It allowed him to form after decades, and allowed him to speak. Which he did, to weaker minds. Infecting them with notions of glory and wealth. A angry engineer helped set Technocrat free. Then he slaughtered the entire crew, one by one, until only Sue Storm was left.

There was a reason he kept her alive. She knew it, and he did as well. They had fought long ago, before Sue had powers. She was babysitting the Power kids, and Technocrat, then a real Kymellian had come through a portal. Long before even the Power Pack gained their powers. He ha spoken of coming from a future where they had powers, and stopped him. Though, when Technocrat saw a teenage Susan, his mind seemed to change.

A teen Sue had to hide the kids, and avoid this beast of an alien. Susan had hated how this being looked upon her, and recalled feeling his hands run up her skirt as she raced into a heating duck to crawl away. Eventually Reed showed up and blasted him back to his own time and world with a new invention.

Sue had aided the Power Pack after all had received powers later in life. Again, she came across Technocrat, whose motives seemed to change the minute he saw Susan. She recalled how he grabbed her ass as they fought, and tore away her blue suit from her breast, exposing her left bra covered breast.

Now, she had no such luck. Technocrat had cornered her, she tried using her powers but he kept beating against her constructs and just dissolving when she went on the offensive. She thought about just destroying the ship, but was unsure how close they were to the Cross-roads. If they were too close she cold get sucked into a Cross-roads flare, and pulled to god knows where.

Technocrat had grabbed her and ripped her uniform off right at the breasts. He brayed at the sight of her heaving bosom. Then he let her go. She narrowly escaped his grasp by getting in the ventilation ducts.

Her heavy boobs bounced as she walked now. But he seemed to be taunting her. Teasing her. Surely, as she walked to the hull he could appear. But he didn't. Susan Storm-Richards had a plan now. It was risky, and downright risque, but she figured it would work. She reached the hull, empty with horse bodies lying around. Sue sighed. She looked up at the ceiling. “You wanna fuck me Technocrat?”

There was a silence, but she knew he was listening. She did the unthinkable for the female member of the hero team the Fantastic Four. Sue pulled her top down, and exposed her large breasts, with half dollar nipples that were hardening even as they touched the air. “Is this what you've wanted all these years.”

In an almost funny manner, she heard the braying of a horse and heavy breathing. Sue continued. “If that is what you want. Then let's just do it.” She looked around. “Come out and face me. Then you can fuck me.” Susan never used those words, at least not around people that knew her.

Behind her she felt a growing presence. She turned quickly, in fear, but stood her ground, and allowed him to ogle her cleavage as her nipples now hard a diamond stuck out. He just stared, and it was all Sue needed. She encased him in a bubble. The horse alien robotic man began to laugh. “You can't defeat me that way.”

Sue pushed her hand out and ripped the viewing screen right out from the front of the ship with her powers. “It's worth a try.” She raced out and jumped into the open space. The Technocrat was bellowing as the entire ship moved towards Sue. However, Sue used her powers to push the ship into the cross-roads. There was nothing Technocrat could do, as the ship was caught. It began to vanish into the Cross-Roads. Sue pushed herself away and floated, her heart beating.

That is where this all started folks...read the first chapter to see....

Present day...

Susan-Storm, now know as Taliya stood looking at the Cross-roads of Infinity. It was beautiful. She was holding the hands of a white haired girl whose heart beat she could feel. Sue turned to the beautiful girl, and kissed her lips. “You'll be ok.” The girls eyes closed, as Sue drove her tongue into the girl's mouth. They kissed passionately, and it seemed to ease her.

“You've taught me so much,” the girl stated in the sing-songy way, that she always sounded. The two had faced Dark Elves on a nearby planet, barely escaping with their lives. Somehow the girl had found her way here to the Zone. She had odd ice related powers. Sue was helping her harness them.

They would have gotten away scott free if it wasn't for those frost giants. Tied and bound by rope, unable to use hands the girls were lowered down onto the cocks of large frost giants. Not very big cocks, Sue had noted. She recalled the fear in the girl's eyes. That's when Sue looked at her and smiled, even in that dark moment. She said “relax” and kissed the girl passionately, as a cock entered her pussy.

Sue had “been there” and “done that” whole tied up and taken thing, time and a gain now. It was simply better to just get through it, and maybe try to enjoy it a little. As the girls kissed, Sue began to moan from the cock inside her, then she felt the white haired girl moaning in her mouth.

When it was apparent they weren't really putting up a fight, the giants untied them. What started a became an orgy. The girls serviced an entire tribe, kissing the entire time. Sue watched the girl cum time and again. In the middle of the night, drunk, sated giants slept. Bodies caked in cum, burping from bellies filled with giant semen, the girls easily slipped away.

Sue brought her to the Nega-Pirates. Nescan got his chance to fuck her raw. Gwen, Sue and the girl spoke of her world as they licked and sucked Nescan's cock. But she had to get home.

Reed, Sue, and H.E.R.B.I.E IV (not Runt) took her to the Cross-roads. Reed had invented a way to target specific worlds and universes using a Kronal GPS. Now they were ready to see her off.

Sue and the girl broke their long kiss. Sue rubbed her hair. “Stay true to yourself. Stay safe, and don't be afraid of your powers.”

“I won't be,” the wispy young voice spoke. The girl with the long white hair, in a long ponytail waved as Reed assured her she could go into the Cross-roads. Then she was gone.

“Let it SNOOOOOOOWWW!” Susan sang the song that the girl had stuck in her head. “Was that it,” she turned to Reed. “Let it...let it...”

“Let it go.” Reed corrected her.

Sue smiled and clicked her fingers. “That's it.” She shook her head. “She sang like ALL the time. It was weird.” They walked back to the hull of the ship. It wasn't the lander, it was a larger transport ship, for a few days travel. It was time to head back to the team. Nescan, Gwen, and Runt were doing a job in Charnal VI.

Sue sat in her captain's chair. She called up Gwen. Reed could connect to any part of the Lobos and show her the inside. Gwen was taking a shower. Sue watched for a second as the tight young body of the teen girl was sprayed with water. Sue crossed her legs, trying to cover up her wetness instinctively. “Hey Sue,” Gwen could see her as well, and the young girl looked up. “She go home.”

Sue nodded. The lights on the ship flickered. A beeping began. She took no note of it, and asked where Nescan was.

Gwen pointed to the bedroom. Nescan was railing the Life Model Decoy known as Agent Cheesecake. SHIELD had given it to the Nega-Pirates. Sue told Nescan he could “knot that thing” all he wants. Which is what he was doing at that moment. She heard his roar. “Fuck I haven’t been laid in days,” Sue grumbled.

“That's not always a bad thing Sue.” Gwen spoke. She pointed down to her crotch. “Look what that wolf does to a pussy.” Her vagina was a gaping hole at the moment.

The lights flickered. “Alright, I'm on my way back.” Sue told her friend. “Bye bitch.” She smacked her lips. Gwen playfully gave her the finger. The lights went dead. The ship was off.

“Uh...Reed.” Sue called out. “What's going on?”

The HERBIE bot and Reed came from the darkness. “Something seems to have locked onto the ship, and somehow taken it over.”

“Excuse me?” Sue called to Reed. “How is that possible. We've never had a hacker take us over in the Zone. You said....”

Reed shook his head. “It appears that the signal is coming from the Cross-roads I think.....” Just like that Reed's form fell to the floor. He was gone. Not dead, just this piece of his consciousness was gone. He'd still be back on the Lobos. HERBIE began to buzz, but lighting seemed to strike him from the ship, and the droid was gone in an instant.

A booming voice came over the intercomm. “Well well well Susan....how long has it been.” A familiar voice spoke.

“Technocrat,” Sue said annoyed. “How?” She sighed.

“Seems your husband, or something like him I assume, created a way for me to tether to your ship.” The ship began to move. “Now you will be mine.”

Sue took a big deep sigh as the ship was pulled into the Cross-roads of infinity. “Here we go.”

The ship disappeared in moments.

Seconds later.....

Two female outlines formed where the ship had disappeared. The being from Earth-38 Kara Danvers, aka Super-girl came into the Negative Zone. Her red skirt stopped flapping as no air was present. Her long toned legs covered in dark stalkings and knee high red boots helped propel her.

Behind her was a girl who looked an awful lot like her, with shorter hair. Karen Starr of Earth 38, the Powergirl came in holding out her hand. Their outfits were similar, except Powergirl's cleavage was much larger and there was an open oval on her chest, with the gold rope around her arm. Her blue skirt, and blue knee high boots matched Supergirls.

“Pull him in Powergirl,” Supergirl called to her friend.

Powergirl was holding her hand out, and another being came into view. It was a horse like alien. Gold, silver and metallic, but the moment it hit the zone, the form dropped to a moving ball of liquid mass. The ball moved with Powergirl's hand. “It's over Technocrat. It's over.”

But the being in the ball simply began to laugh. “Foolish girls,” the ball began to expand.

“What is happening?” Supergirl turned to Powergirl. She saw a look of panic.

“That isn't me.” the big bustier woman spoke.

“HHAHAHAHAHA!” Technocrat began to take on a form, but not one they were used to. “You aren't loved on that world Kara.” The villain began to bray. “My time in Lena Luther's lab allowed me to access files. Of the Red Tornado. And of Indigo. She was more than happy to help me.” The being began to take the shape of a horse man. “With a little help from your husband's nano-tech Susan,” his head turned to Powergirl, large Red eyes looked upon her. “Or whatever you call yourself.”

Sue had been posing as a new heroine Powergirl. She had fought Technocrat with Supergirl, and shacked up with Kara. In more ways than one. Even Kara's sister Alex was shocked Supergirl got into a relationship with another girl. But the two openly dated.

Technocrat had formed himself again, more powerful than ever, and they decided to pull him back into the Zone and disrupt his new powered form. Then throw him to a different universe. In a directed manner this time. Now that Reed's tech could pinpoint places and times in the Cross-roads.

“Your terror ends here.” Sue kept her head up, once again using heroine lingo. She was going to simply tear him apart. On Earth-38 her powers returned and no harm from the collar. But that was back there. Nothing happened.

“HAHAHA!” Technocrat brayed loudly now. “Do you forget where you are.”

Sue felt the loose rope tighten, and realized she needed it back around her neck. The collar was back in seconds. Sue luckily fixed it or it would have taken her arm. “WHALLOP HIM KARA!” Sue pointed at the horse alien.

“DONE!” Supergirl went in, more slowly than usual, as there was no atmosphere, but she could still fly. She raised her fist and hit Technocrat's jet black horse chest. It sent him back, and caused his chest to ripple. Kara reared up to offer a second blow. This one hit him much less hard, and there was no wave of his chest psuedoplasm.

“There is no Red sun Kara Zor-El of Krypton.” Technocrat with his large four fingered hand he swatted her away. She flew back to Powergirl's side. “You foolish girls don't realize I have orchestrated this all. I wanted you to bring me back.” He brayed his black hair moving behind him. “With Reed's nano-tech, my own psuedoplasm, and Inidigo's assistance I've been able to beat that whole “lack of atmosphere” problem.” He began to float closed to the two girls. “I can assume full form whenever I want now....full...living form......” He finally took the full form of a humungous Kymellian horse alien. At least seven feet tall, his body all muscle. His legs ended in hooves. “I am better than I have ever been. A living breathing example of Kymellian technological perfection.” His large red eyes looked over the girls. “And here...you are nothing more than girls....girls in skirts.” That's when the real monster appeared from a sheath between his legs. A massive cock began to jut out, it had to be three inches wide, and it grew and grew. The length had to be at least two feat, and it pulsed as he watched Supergirl and Powergirl.

“FUCK!” Sue shouted, “we gotta move” She began swimming through the open space to a large cut in half battle ship. This area was littered with damaged ships that were abandoned. All things eventually were sucked into the void of the Cross-roads when abandoned. Kara helped Sue float with what little flight she had left. By the time they reached the ship the powers for both were totally gone.

The girls managed to enter the ship. They were able to pry open a door, that led down a massive hall. The lights began to flicker. “What's happening?” Kara asked.

Sue was breathing deeply. “It's him, he's accessing the ship.”

Just like that, his large black mass appeared from the ground. He reached out and utterly tore Sue's white top in two, her tits popping free. Sue shrieked and kicked him. The girls ran past him as he laughed. Sue found what she was looking for. There was a closet that led up to the heating vents. This class of ship had vents that spanned the ship. They'd be safer up in the vents. “There is no tech up there.” Sue told Kara. She helped the young girl go up, catching a brief glimpse of her girlfriends ass in those stalkings under the red skirt.

Sue began to climb after her. But as half Sue's body came up into the ducts, Sue's eyes went wide. “HE'S GOT ME!” She shouted. She tried to struggle, and Kara tried to pull her, but it was no use. Sue took a last look at Supergirl with wide fearful eyes. “HE'S GONNA FUCK ME KARA! RUUUN!” She shouted and her body disappeared. Kara began to cry as she heard her lovers screams from below.

“NO! STOP! YOU CAN'T!” Sue was screaming. “IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG!”

Kara scooted forward away from the screams. But her caring heart caused her to come back, and look down through the vent into the open room below. Kara gasped in horror and held her hand to her mouth with tear filled eyes as she watched Sue's thighs pulled back. The massive cock was inside Susan-Storm and it poked out from her stomach.

BRRRRR! BRRRRR! The sound of neighing came from Technocrat as he literally pulled Susan onto his cock. He had waited years for this very moment, and he was enjoying every last sensation. He then pushed her forward, and pulled her back over his cock, as he felt it push against her stomach almost impossibly.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Sue cried out, her head flying up. Kara watched her lesbian lovers hands clench, her eyes rolled until Kara only saw white, and then the girl below went limp. Technocrat still pulled her back and forth on his dick.

Kara held her gasps, and now fear crept in her. Was Susan dead. Your Supergirl, she told herself, and took a deep breath. “It's time to act like it,” she now heard Sue's voice in her head. Kara Danvers turned and began to crawl away. She just kept crawling, unsure of where to go or what to do. Maybe get off the ship. But she couldn't leave Sue.

The young blonde finally stopped. There was enough room for her to sit against the metal backside of the vent and pull her knees to her chin, as she sighed. What was she going to do?

Just then, a grate off to the left pushed up. Kara's heart beat, but she was elated when she saw Sue's short haired head pop up. “Kara...thank god your ok.” A look of happiness fell on Sue's face. Supergirl helped her lover Powergirl into the open ventilation shaft. They kissed and cried. Sue told Kara it was all fine. They just had to move forward, and forget this.

“I think if we get to the hull, I can contact my team. I don't think any time has passed here.” Sue told her as she crawled in front of Kara.

Kara thought about that. “You were on my planet for months Sue?”

Sue looked back. “The Negative Zone is a weird place. Time is all fucked here.” She then began to move again. Kara looked directly forward, and saw right up Sue's blue skirt. She didn't wear the stockings. Kara was shocked at how stretched and open Sue's pussy lips were. What was even more off putting to Kara was how her pussy began to drip with juices, her own, as Kara by now knew.

“Susan,” Kara stopped. “What happened down there.”

“I don't want to talk about it Kara,” she didn't stop. “Keep moving. The good thing is he let me go.”

Kara was getting strangely suspicious. “Did he...did he finish inside you.” She knew the answer, because she could clearly see Sue's open pussy. The only thing was Sue's own juices. Further, there was no cum anywhere for that matter. Not on Sue at all. Which for some reason, seemed odd.

Sue shook her head. “He hasn't cum yet.” Which was an odd thing to say. But Kara followed Sue. Until Sue hit a grating and pushed it out. Kara watched Sue drop into a room. A second later, Sue came up and looked in the vent “It's clear.”

Kara cam out, and was helped down into what appeared to be a former living quarter with a dusty bed. “I thought we were going to the hull.”

Sue nodded. “In a bit,” she dusted off the white sheets of the single bed. She patted the seat next to her. Kara came over and sat close. Sue looked in her eyes. “It was horrible.” She sighed. “I thought about you the whole time.” She leaned in and kissed Kara Denver’s soft lips. Supergirl was taken aback, but Sue seemed distraught, and this always calmed her.

Before long, the two lovers were lost in passion, Sue had Kara on her back, and was pulling her red panties down. Sue got on top and held her weight on Kara, she was rubbing her fingers over Kara's pussy, which was still covered with the stockings. Supergirl's eyes were closed as she heard Powergirl say “Do you want to take the stockings off or....like should I rip a hole. He's gonna want a hole at least.

Kara's eyes shot open to see Sue's smiling face, and her own now glowing red eyes. Just then, Kara Zor-El felt a tremendous weight come down on her, as a dark horse like shape laid upon Susan's back. There was no getting up, and Kara struggled to try. She pleaded with Susan, but it fell on deaf ears, as Sue began to rip at the fabric of Kara's stockings. She felt something large then be placed at her wet womanhood. “No Sue. Please.” Kara looked up to see Sue and Technocrat's red eyes leering down, both smiling.

“He's gonna fuck us Kara....might as well just get it over with.” Sue leaned down and lightly kissed Kara's mouth, then stuck her tongue down into Kara's gasping mouth. Beneath her, Sue was helping guide Technocrat's massive horse cock to Kara's entrance. She had just had the fucking of a lifetime, and it was her first fuck in months. It took two minutes on the end of Technocrat's cock to realize why being a lesbian is dumb. Sue felt the large, and surprisingly white cock (at least half of it, the rest was pink) push through her hands and into Supergirl's pussy. She felt Technocrat moving his hips behind her ass.

“No Sue,” Kara softly pleaded, her resistance beginning to wain. “It's too big.”

Sue smiled. “Trust me, I know,” she kissed Kara's lips again softly. “We'll get used to it together.” Powergirl's lips sank down, and she put all her tongue in Kara's mouth. She was happy when Kara's tongue came up to meet hers, and the smaller girl moaned. A squishing sound followed the moans as more of the horse cock entered her.

It didn't take Kara long to get there.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!” Kara moaned into Susan's mouth, and Sue felt Kara's tongue driving deeper into her own mouth. Sue knew it meant Supergirl was cumming. That same sloshing sound came as Technocrat began to pull out of Supergirl.

Sue's head went up, and she had to break off the kiss as that cock now shoved up into her wet snatch. She had already taken a foot of it, and at this point, fighting it was pointless. She now just wanted to see just how much she could take. “OH MY GOD!” Sue's eyes rolled til only the whites were seen again, and she fell back onto Kara. The girls began to kiss. Heads dancing back and forth. Kara grabbed Sue's rear, and it allowed easier access for Technocrat to begin pumping his massive cock into Susan. “MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm,” Susan moaned, cumming all over alien dick once more, and driving the thickness of her tongue against Kara's.

Technocrat had waited years, and it was everything and more. He just kept fucking them like that. Pumping his cock into one, until he felt her juices flow, and then switch to the next. After an hour, and countless orgasms both girls had glowing red eyes. It wasn't magic, or technology. Technocrat had simply fucked them into subservience. He pulled a dripping cock from Supergirl's cunt and stood up and then sank back against the wall. His massive two foot cock curving back towards him. Sue and Kara saw his black muscular horse body, and the large dick, and they both became wet again.

“Disrobe,” Technocrat ordered, “And please me.”

“Yes Master,” the girls said in unison. They both undressed, kissing and swaying their bodies, sensing their master wanted a show. Soon it was time, and Sue swayed her hips, her large tits bobbing for Technocrat to see in all their glory. She walked up and sank to her knees. She immediately began to lick his huge shaft, and so did Supergirl. Kara had smaller tits, and smaller ass, but they were both firm and perky.

“You have waited too long for this master,” Sue said through red eyes, and she pulled her tits apart and pushed them around his cock, sliding up and down. “May it be everything you had hoped for.”

It truly was. Four hands, two tits, and two mouths roaming and searching his cock. Sue stayed up high trying to put his tip into her mouth. She finally succeeded, but her jaw looked like it was going to snap. Kara was servicing his massive nutsac, just below his sheath. It seemed his balls were one after the other, in a line, as opposed to just swinging next to each other.

Sue got an idea, and walked around until her ass faced his cock. She reached down, barely bending her knees, and grabbed his tip. She sank her pussy onto it, as Kara began licking her way up his shaft to Sue's ass. Now it was two hands, a mouth, and a pussy stimulated the villains dick.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

His braying was getting louder.

Sue plopped off his cock, and gave Kara the eyes towards his shaft tip. Without a word, Supergirl understood, and took Sue's position.

This time, Sue helped guide the horse cock into Supergirl, and then she pushed her tits around his base, while a standing Kara rode the villain's upper cock.

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The neighing was all that could be heard. The girls seemed to understand, and Kara pulled off. Only for a moment, and she pushed her tits against his cock, her hands gripping what parts she could. Sue's hands were below hers. They pressed their lithe bodies against his dick moving up and down on the shaft, their own pussy juices coming off his cock and coating their bodies. Their two female bodies were now literally fucking his dick, trying to ensure each portion of his mighty cock was stimulated.

It was a feeling now human had or would ever feel. And all Technocrat was doing was sitting there. He was petting their blonde heads occasionally, showing his appreciation. But now was the time. Their slick bodies rubbing on his cock were too much.

BBBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The villains horse head hit the metal wall hard and the cock erupted between four tits pushing against the tip. The massive load of horse cum shot out and up. It hit the ceiling and kept cumming. Sue felt drips of cum hit her shoulder for a second and then looked up. It literally began to rain cum. They were still pumping his cock with their bodies, as the cum drenched them from above and below. The orgasm of the villain was subsiding and his spurts weren't as high. Now they splashed around Sue's big tits, and Kara's perky ones.

Technocrat felt four hands grip his balls tightly and rub and roll, trying to get every last drop. He was breathing so heavily he thought he might die from the sensation. Happily.

The girls began to lick the cum from his shaft. “You are my NIGHTMARES!” He told them. He told them they would bring him to Kymellia and be his generals. They would help him conquer his world. Then they would be his consorts.

“Yes master,” Sue nodded with red eyes.

Months later.....the Lobos.....hangar deck.

“I'll be fine Gwen,” Sue helped Gwen bring her gear to the Rutter. The team had another job, this time back in Mid-Core worlds. That meant Sue might be detected by the Collective. She couldn't go there. So she'd remain on the Lobos for a few. No big deal. She watched the Nega-Pirates take off into open Negative Zone space.

Sue smiled devilishly as she all but raced to her bedroom.

Two hours later....hangar bay of the Lobos....

Sue stood waiting in her Powergirl outfit. She saw Supergirl off in the distance flying towards the ship. Sue got as close to the Cross-roads of Infinity as she could. Supergirl hovered for a moment and then landed. “This isn't going to keep working Sue.”

“For now he'll be fine.” Sue laughed. She held out a small black box, and pressed the button. The box expanded and rolled and then the form began to take shape. The large horse shape began to form and blacken. It seemed even bigger now.

“My NightMares,” Technocrat muttered. “Are we approaching New Kymellia. It is here in the Zone is it not? As we agreed.”

Sue smiled, her eyes going red. “Yes master....of course....but first...” She stood over a grating waiting for something. “Maybe we play.”

“There is no time Powergirl.” Technocrat moved forward, wanting to take control of the ship. The vents then went on, and Technocrat stopped. Powergirl and Supergirl were standing over the vents. Their skirts fluttered up exposing wet pussies. Supergirl had on stockings that went high up her thigh but didn't cover her crotch.

Even for a brilliant villain such as Technocrat, he was after all just a male, and the visual had the desired effect. His cock began to grow from it's sheath, whether he wanted it to or not.

He once again found himself sitting against a wall, as Susan sank her pussy up and down over his cock. She was standing and pushing her tits down onto his face. Kara was sucking on his balls. “My true weakness has always been your chest Susan.”

Sue smiled with red eyes. “I know master,” she pushed her big tits in his face, and pulled the costume over the breasts, and let him lap with his huge horse tongue. He lathered her now exposed tits with his saliva.

A few hours later....

Nano-bots were cleaning the cum from the hangar deck. Sue had the box in her hand.

“This won't always work Susan,” Supergirl told her. “Besides......” Sue watched Kara's eyes go red. “We MUST go to KYMELLIA! WE ARE THE NIGHTMARES!” She flew off into space, leaving Sue behind stunned.

“Damn.” Sue laughed.

Weeks later....

Technocrat, once again released from his agreed captivity stood with crossed arms. Kara stood with him. They were livid. It was time. Sue was stalling.

Sue walked over to one of the smaller speeder ships. She pressed a button and doors swung open. “I brought gifts.”

Inside was two girls, bound and gagged. Struggling in their bonds. “This one,” Sue said, pulling on the dark hair if a girl clad in a red breast plate with gold trim, and a blue skirt, “is called Wonder Woman.” She had dark skin and exotic features (Movie version dear readers), her eyes seethed with anger. Sue threw her head down and moved on. “This one,” Sue gripped the blonde hair of the young girl in a white outfit with a skirt and gold trim, “is known as STARLIGHT (TV Version kiddos), and she's kinda used to this sort of thing.” Sue pointed to Wonder Woman. “Let's start with her.”

Technocrat was once again fooled, but he did not care. The bound Amazonian was literally placed on his cock. Sue and Kara first gave Technocrat a show, as she fingered the woman to an unwanted orgasm, and then did it a second time. But Technocrat wanted the experience he had with Susan, and it was time for this “Wonder Woman” to take the “ride” as Sue called it.

Technocrat stood up, and the girls helped Diana Prince onto his horse cock. She was still struggling, just not as much. The fight gone from her. Technocrat began to pull her back and forth, and Kara and Sue watched his cock push on her stomach. She was screeching now. The girls kept looking to a horrified Starlight who still cried and struggled in her bonds.

Starlight watched her future fate on the face of Wonder Woman, as the girl's eyes rolled to the back of her head, showing only the white portions. Her hands began to clench as if holding something. She was screaming in her gag. Then the girl went limp. Technocrat pumped some more, but they let Wonder Woman down. It was Starlight’s turn.

Kara released Wonder Woman from her bonds. This shocked the young Starlight, as Susan began to drag the girl to Technocrat. Starlight looked over to Wonder Woman, whose was catching her breath, her head was down. “Do not look to me young one,” the heroine spoke finally. “I have fucked monster's like this before.” With that, she raised her head showing glowing red eyes.

The young heroine known as Starlight then watched three woman, she didn't know with glowing eyes, similar to the horse man, smile at her. “Enjoy the ride,” Sue winked.

An hour later.....

Technocrat petted Susan's head, her tits dripped with cum. Starlight was helping Wonder Woman sucks the cum from the floor. They were the rookies, they had to cut their teeth so to speak. Someday they'd be at the shaft, licking it clean like Kara. “You have done well today Susan.”

With that, the four “horsewomen” of the Techpocalypse were formed. Though they called themselves the NightMares. Technocrat returned to his box.

Sue stood on the hangar. Kara and Wonder Woman were staring with burning eyes. “You will take him to Kymellia.” Wonder Woman boomed. “We are the NightMares of Technocrat! Do not forget that Susan Storm.” The two then flew off.

Sue laughed. “They got it bad.”

Behind her Starlight's eyes burned red, and she had a stone face, observing Sue.

A week later....

Technocrat sat against the wall in the hangar. Susan was now in chains. Wonder Woman and Supergirl were bringing her over to their master. “You have failed the master.” Starlight stated holding the horse cock. “Now you will be punished.”

Sue shook her head. “I can't do this....I can't.” She was outnumbered and out muscled.

“You brought this on yourself Susan,” Technocrat shook his head. “I trusted you.”

Wonder Woman and Kara pushed the struggling Sue back onto the cock. The large dick was coated with pussy juice. Starlight held the cock, and moved it to position, right outside Susan's asshole. The three girls then pushed Susan onto his cock, pressing his dick up her ass.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sue shouted. She felt the tremendous size of his cock enter her ass. It just kept going, and she passed out from the pain. When she awoke she was being held, and looked down to see his cock pushing our her stomach. She felt her ass clench his dick. The three girls began to move Susan up and down on his cock. But they were shocked when she began to move of her own will. Soon, she was moaning and humping her ass all over the massive dick. “OHHH FUCK!” She cried out, and rubbed his hairy black mane as she fell forward, cumming from the anal sex.

“That is not fair,” Wonder Woman shouted. “That is not punishment.” Diana Prince pushed Sue causing Technocrat to bray, as his cock was tightly buried up Sue's asshole. It came out with a loud pop. Diana pushed Sue down, and Susan just laughed, feeling as if she'd won, despite her burning ass.

“Place me on his cock.” Wonder Woman, now seemingly controlling the NightMares commanded. It took the two remaining heroines, and Technocrat to get Wonder Woman's virginal ass onto his cock. The heroine had never felt such pain. Her face winced. “How can you cum in such a manner.” She spoke to Sue. Starlight was stroking Technocrat's shaft, and Kara was on her knees, licking and sucking his balls.

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The horse alien brayed loudly. Diana Prince's face showed pain and her eyes twitched. The large horse was breathing slower. “It is done.” He told Diana. The other heroines stood up, and helped Diana off. Another loud “pop” as a massive alien cock exited a small human ass.

Wonder Woman wobbled over to Sue. She grabbed her gold hair. “Lick our asses off of the master's cock. CLEAN HIM!”

Sue shook her head. “No way!”

Supergirl came over to assist Wonder Woman. “DO IT SUSAN!” They Susan to Technocrat's dick and Sue reluctantly licked his shaft, and she felt some disgust tasting her own ass for the first time, as well as Wonder Woman's. She knew which part was hers as she had sank lower than Diana.

Her punishment was not over. Wonder Woman pulled her head off the shaft, and then turned around. “You will know suck every drop of the master's cum from my ass.”

As if knowing this was the punishment, Starlight and Supergirl shoved Susan-Storm's face right into Wonder Woman's ass. They made her open her mouth over Wonder Woman's asshole, and Sue felt the first trickle, and couldn't do anything but swallow. Then more and more began to seep out Wonder Woman's ass and into Susan-Storm's mouth. They watched her throat to ensure she was swallowing. It went on for an hour.

They dragged Sue then to the captain's chair, and her to fly them to New Kymellia. Technocrat showered Kara in Yellow sun UV rays as they prepared. They then dragged Susan back to the hangar as they waited above the world.

“You are banished one year.” Wonder Woman slapped Susan. She then lifted her head. “At which point you will return to New Kymellia and take your place as a concubine to bear the master's foals.” Sue watched as Diana helped Technocrat and they flew off the ship.

Supergirl went over to help Sue up, as did Starlight. “Sorry Sue, that got intense, but you have to understand why we wanted to get here.” Supergirl held her stomach. “I'm two months pregnant Sue.”

Starlight spoke up from the side. “One month over here.” She rubbed her stomach.

“Really?” Sue looked at them. “Both of you....with Technocrat's.....”

They nodded in unison. “So is Diana.” Supergirl said crossing her arms. She seemed annoyed now. “We legit got pregnant the first time that guy fucked us. How could you not?”

Sue tapped her control necklace. “Sorry.”

Supergirl hugged Susan, and then Starlight did. “Thanks for this,” Starlight kissed Sue's cheek and rubbed her stomach with a smile. “I don’t know if I've thanked you yet.” She then took off out the open hangar door.

Supergirl kissed Susan. “It won't be so bad. I'll make it like our apartment on Earth-38 so you'll feel comfortable when you get there.”

“You mean like live together after,” she pointed to Supergirl's stomach.

Kara nodded. “Why not. There are no rules for raising foals together.” She rolled her eyes up momentarily, “I don't think.”

Sue's eyes went wide. “OMG we'd be total H-Milf's!”

Supergirl laughed. “What's an “H-MILF”?” She was adjusting her costume for battle.

“Duh.....Horse Mom's I'd like to fuck!” Sue said in a ditzy fun voice.

Supergirl took off in flight shouting back. “TOTAL H-MILFS.....” she then whisked away...

Sue sighed and closed the hangar bay. She was pretty sure she just subjugated an entire planet. She heard cannon fire as she told the Lobos to take off in the exact opposite direction. She also told Taranith to erase any evidence of this, as usual.

“Are you hungry Mrs. Richards?”

Sue shook her head. “Ha no....I just ate like a bucket of horse cum outta Wonder Woman's ass. I'm good. Shower...then bed....” She wasn't sure what would happen in exactly a year. “Taranith. Set a reminder for the week before this day next year. And then....mark one year from today....H-MILF day”

Sue sighed. “Fuck it.” She told Taranith who hadn't asked the question, but Sue thought he was going to. He sure was thinking about it. “If things aren't different in a year. Sue Storm is gonna be a mother fuckin H-MILF.”

Eating cum outta Wonder Woman's ass....who woulda thought....

Mark your calendars...one year from today.....for Susan Storm is going to be ALL FOALS DAY!

Dangerous, brilliant, beautiful and belly full of Horse cum via Wonder Woman's ass....she will always be

Susan Storm....alone in the NEGATIVE ZONE!!!!!

Susan Storm will return in the pages of the Nega-Pirates.....

Fade in.....

Two months later....

Sue was checking the P.O. Box, or at least one of them linked to the Nega-Pirates, for contacts between planets, jobs, what have you.

There was nothing but a post-card. Sue flipped it around. Sue laughed looking at the front. It was a throne room. “Greeting from New Kymellia.” Sitting in the middle was Technocrat with a crown on his head. It made her knees weak and her pussy drip a bit to see him again.

To his right sat Diana Prince, Wonder Woman, in her red top with blue skirt, and high heel Roman style sandals. Next to her sat Starlight, in a more revealing Pee-ka-boo outfit and skirt costume that harkened back to Sue's old costume. Kara was in her normal costume, smiling in her goofy way, taking the selfie that eventually became the card.

There were differences on their costumes. No “S” no “WW”, only “T”. Starlight's costume rocked the same “T”.

Also, the three girls were very clearly pregnant, their bellies straining against their costumes.

Sue noticed that there were two empty chairs.

She flipped over the card. She heard the words she read in Kara's clumsy, awkward voice, and it made her nostalgic.

“Things are great....the Master rules the planet. OBVS! LOL! Miss you Sue. Really do. The fourth chair on the left next to Diana is yours. Two months down...can't wait til your here. #H-MILFS4LIFE! LOL! Totes stole that....and Diana HATES it. ROFLMAO! NOW GET DOWN HERE AND GET A FOAL IN THAT BELLY BISH!”

Sue flipped the card back to the photo and she lovingly rubbed Super-girl's face and smiled. Then, Sue noticed Diana's chair higher than hers and everyone else's. Sue couldn't help but tap Wonder Woman with her finger. “FUCKING BITCH THINKS THAT ISN'T MY CHAIR!” She mumbled.

Sue flipped the card over again. There was more writing at the bottom.

“PS....I legit know what your thinking....that is YOUR chair. IT IS! LOL! GET DOWN HERE AND THROW WONDER WOMAN'S ASS OUT OF IT!”

Sue Storm Issue 2: The Goblin in the Woods

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)