More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Sue Storm Consort of Paibok Issue 1: Old Enemies

Deep Space.....Some time ago....during the height Kree-Skrull War....Skrull starship....

AAAAANNNNNNNNH! AAAANNNNNNNH!

The alarm that signified a call came into the large room of a top skrull. In a soft emperor sized skrull bed with white sheets, the large green eyes of Paibok the Power-Skrull flickered open slowly. It was an emergency alarm, one from another high-ranking skrull. It wouldn't be resolved by lesser skrull soldiers. Growling, he slowly pulled off the covers. He had to get up, so he moved the white creamy human arm clinging to his shoulder. The girl rolled over, still wanting to remain asleep.

Paibok wrapped a linen around his thick waist, and walked to the console under two large viewing screens. “What is the meaning of this?” The Skrull's low booming voice seethed. The wide faced and wide shouldered skrull villain looked up to the screens. He was greeted by a rival. Another leader in the Skrull army against the Kree. “Morrat?” He shook his big head. “What is so important you would disturb my sleep at this time.”

Morrat looked at his adversary, and then to the blonde human in Paibok's bed. “Admiral Votan wished your fleet to move to the South Eastern Front to the asteroid belt around Jir-Pon. You are to report your fleet there in the morning.”

Paibok slammed his console. “You couldn't have told me this in the morning, or last night?”

Morrat the warlord could care less for Paibok's anger. “I will let you finish your privacy with your human whore.” Then the screen went dark.

Paibok wanted to kill Morrat, but he knew he had Votan's ear. The broad shouldered skrull walked over to the large wet bar that lined the wall next to the open viewing window which peered out into open space. Several small skrull perimeter patrol ships under his command whizzed by. Paibok poured dark liqour into a glass, and then sipped skrull brandy. He knew this was a terrible assignment. It was an abandoned world, bombed out by the villainous Vulcan. A former outpost at the edge of Kree space, at the edge of the galaxy. There was nothing out there.

“He's trying to get rid of you,” a female voice spoke from behind him.

The alien turned to see Susan Storm-Richards, resting her head on her arm, as she laid in bed, facing him. The silken off white sheets covering her breasts. “What would you know?” Paibok grunted turning from her and looking out into space, he sipped his glass. “Know your place Susan.”

The blonde Earth heroine held the sheets to her body, and rolled her legs off the bed. “Ugghh,” she moaned softly, holding her head. At least he let her drink. Her feet landed on the cold steel floor. Skrull ships were so uncomfortable, more efficient than anything. Sue yawned and stood up. “He wants what you have Paibok!”

The skrull stared into space and chuckled. “He can never have all my power. He isn't even a super-skrull.”

The blonde now laughed. “That's not what I meant,” she stated, releasing the sheet exposing her supple nude human form. She turned and placed the sheet back on the bed. She walked to the ornate restroom, feeling the skrull's eyes on her form, and catching him glaring through the window reflection. Susan yawned again and walked into the bathroom. At least this was a place of comfort, with a large hot-tub, a toilet and something that was similar to a bidet. She walked on bare feet to the toilet, and inspected her crotch, it was covered in dried green skrull cum. Susan grabbed blue toilet paper and wetted it in the sink and went about wiping the crusty seed from her thighs. “He's jealous of you Paibok,” she called to him, and sat on the toilet. A mixture of piss and green skrull cum poured down from her into the water below. The beauty wiped her pussy, and stood back up. “He wants everything you have Paibok, I can't believe you don't see that.” She walked back out into the room. “He knows you'll be Lt. General once Votan takes admiral.”

“I will kill him someday,” Paibok said. “He will never have my power,” the skrull nodded drinking his , “nor my position,” the skrull turned to the nude human crawling back in bed, seeing her white ass move as she went to get under the covers. “Nor my prize,” he said softly to himself and smiled.

Susan was exhausted. “Come to bed,” she actually patted the spot next to her, even if she wasn't the most WILLING of bed-mates. “Your pacing is making ME anxious.” But as she laid back, she felt his large body come upon her, and green hands moved the sheets from her body. Her face looked up to the large round green face of her captor. With the big green murderous eyes, and large broad shoulders and that rugged chin. She didn't want to look down at that thing between his legs, besides she didn't have to, she felt it rubbing against her lips. He must have let the make-shift robe fall to the ground. Sue turned her head. It didn't take long and she felt the skrull member slide into her once more. The dryness and the pain of the already sexed cunt caused Sue to gasp for air between clenched teeth.

Outside, the skrull pilot Dharr circled the flagship of Paibok, coming around to the living quarters section. He hoped that the warlord Paibok hadn't dimmed the glass. In fact, lord Paibok never did. When the pilot, in his lone patrol ship buzzed by, he slowed down. He made a pass and came to the viewing port to Paibok's room, getting the scene he had hoped for. His leader was on top of Susan Storm once again, humping her slowly. A sheet covered their union, but he could see Paibok on-top of her, her breasts squished under his green body.

The woman's face was turned away as the Power Skrull licked her face with his large red tongue. Her open eyes showed that she still seemed annoyed and off-put by the whole experience. Well, for a bit. Dharr watched as Susan's mouth opened, eyes closing, and her right leg wrapped around Paibok's legs. The human's left hand came up around Paibok's shoulder, and Dharr swore she was pulling him into her.

Inside the room, Paibok was grunting and growling. “AAAAHHHHHH!” He moaned, his face near Susan's ear. She hated how her body responded, feeling his seed fill her pussy. The large green skrull looked down at the gorgeous blonde human. They locked eyes. “I don't know what it is that tells me you like this. Whether its your legs wrapping around me, your toes curling, your eyes rolling, or your hands scraping my back,” he laughed.

“Just go to bed already Paibok,” she sighed, turning from his gaze. She kept some strength in all this. She felt him roll off her and then the puddles of cum began to ooze out. She knew she should go clean herself. How long would Reed's pregnancy preventing contraptions hold up. What was the point now, she told herself. She heard him snoring already, so at least he was asleep. What she hated the most was how cold these ships were. It made her have to roll over and embrace him for warmth. She'd be shivering otherwise. His skrull body gave off such heat. Maybe it was his electric powers. Sue put and arm on his shoulder, and found herself drifting off.

Fade out.....

Susan Storm-Richards, female member of the Fantastic Four. She has secrets. Things she isn't proud of.

This is her tale....

Susan Storm-Richards.....The Invisible Woman.....Consort of Paibok

Issue 1: Old enemies.......

Manhattan....weeks before Sue's wedding...

“Oh Reed, are you sure Puppet Master isn't controlling your mind,” Sue smiled to her fiancee who brought her a bouquet of flowers that Susan held as they went to a nice dinner. He had met her out, and insisted they go to dinner. She wore a long black dress, not to naughty, but lovely and classy. She still got plenty of looks. Reed was a gentlemen holding doors, and pulling out her seat. It seemed like telling Reed to be more considerate was working quite well. The funny thing was, that the wedding was only a few months away.

Reed shocked her even more at dinner. He sat on the same side of the booth as her, his arm around her shoulders. He used his stretching powers to pour them both wine. They ate the finest veal and steak, and Reed helped her taste each bite. He even told a joke or two. By the end of the evening, Susan was walking down the street holding his hand and smitten like she was sixteen again. Her phone had buzzed, but both her and Reed agreed to 'go dark' for a bit. She was shocked he agreed.

“I got us a hotel room,” Reed Richards stopped in front of the Plaza hotel. He'd splurged for the penthouse suite. The hotel was only blocks from the Baxter Building. It was so odd. Sue was already caught up in it all. The two young lovers were kissing in the elevator. There was a passion to Reed's body language Sue hadn't seen. He'd drank quite a bit more than she was used to as well. Still, as he cupped her ass, groping and squeezing, a drunken Sue giggled and let herself melt in the arms of her fiancee.

When they reached the door to the suite, Richards lifted the girl into his stretchy arms, causing her to giggle. He brought her to the large bed, and laid her down. Sue helped him pull his black belt off his suit pants. She pulled out his five inch cock and began to suck it deep into her mouth. Reed groaned, and smiled feeling the tight pressure of her warm mouth. He pulled off his coat and unbuttoned his white shirt, as he felt her mouth move back and forth on his dick. He quickly pulled his shirt off his head revealing his swimmer's like toned upper body. “Wait,” he begged Susan who was close to making him cum. “Not like that.”

Sue pulled her mouth from his dick and a slimy string of green connected her lips to his cock. She was smiling at him as the unseen rope of pre-cum snapped back to his dick. He pushed her back, and kissed her. Susan felt his tongue swirling around hers, as if it was bigger than before. She felt him fumbling under her black dress for her panties. Her hands pulled her panties down and off her black heel covered feet. Reed got back between her legs, and she felt his cock enter her wet warm folds. Their eyes locked, and Sue felt his cock grow. She was utterly floored. He had NEVER done this. Though she at times begged. She looked down to the a large veiny cock inside her cunt and smiled up at him. “ARE YOU MAKING IT GROOOOOOHHHHHH!” She gripped his back and pulled him onto her as her body convulsed. “I'm cumming Reed,” she cried out. “I'm already cumming.” Her body tensed and the large ten inch stretched cock was sending jolts around her form. She bucked on his cock. It lasted about a minute before she came down from a wonderful orgasm. She was kissing his face lightly. “See....stretching can be fun.” She laughed in a blissful haze.

He wasn't done himself. That made Sue smile. She stood up, letting him lie back. She reached back and began unzipping her dress. The young heroine let it fall to the ground, showing off her amazingly toned young supple body, with big D-Cup tits. Reed's hands reached up and gripped her breasts with a that sent her forward laughing. Soon his long tongue stretched out, licking one erect nipple, and wrapping around it, and then it continued to lurch into the middle of her tits until the tongue was wrapped around both breasts and both nipples. “Ohhhhkkkkk,” Sue laughed in ecstasy.

The scientist pulled the girl onto him, so that her tits were above his now big engorged cock. She was cooing. “You wanna fuck my tits don't you....I knew you had a freaky side,” she laughed. Such an act only freaky to Reed Richards. Sue pushed her tits over his dick and bounced the orbs up and down, her juice coating his dick and now her tits. “You wanna cum between my tits baby,” she licked his tip and the man grunted.

But Reed Richards had other plans, his hands and arms stretched and wrapped around Susan's waist. Like a rag-doll he lifted her in the air. She had a surprised look, as her lover lowered her onto his erect cock. Susan reached down to help ease her pussy over his dick. Then she felt him move her up and down on his cock like a simple fuck-toy. She was being fucked onto his pole, and she loved losing the control. His tongue was around her tits again, as if this was hi first time seeing them. Sue's pussy was squishing and slopping around his dick. “I'M GONNA CUM REED!” She shouted, running her hands through her blonde hair. “CUM WITH ME!”

“I'm going to Susan,” he said softly. “But I want you to keep my cum inside you.”

Sue looked down in more shock than ever before. “I thought you wanted to wait?” Sue beamed with a smile ear to ear.

“I can't wait Susan,” he moaned.

Sue kissed his forehead as he fucked her onto his dick. “Cum in me baby. Knock me up.....DO IT BABY! OH GOD!” She moaned cumming all over his dick. She felt his cock come to life sending a wave of hot sperm into her canal. Susan instantly put up a field to capture it in her womb. He let her body sink onto his dick fully, as his cock kept spewing seed inside her. Susan had a forcefield up instantly, stopping anything from leaving her cunt. Finally spent, he pulled out, but not a drop of his cum was on his dick. She had trapped it all inside her vagina. Reed received loving kisses for about ten minutes.

Just then Reed's phone buzzed. Oddly, it was just a a regular phone. Not a Fantastic Four video comm phone. He picked it up. “It's Hank....the Avengers need my help.”

Sue was rolling on the bed. “Now?” She was in a blissful mood.

Reed began to dress. “I've got to go.”

Sue huffed. “Fine,” she watched him dress quickly and rush out. “Why not just tap the unstable molecules thingy and get into....” but he was out the door. All he had to do was tap a button to put on a costume. Why get back into a suit? Her own video comm phone rang. It was Reed. She picked it up. “Forget something lover.....”

Reed looked like he was in his lab. “Sorry about tonight Susan,” he said welding something. “I will make it up to you.” He began prattling on, but Sue dropped the phone in horror. She fell back, her heart beating. Then she picked the phone up again, Reed was still talking, but Sue checked messages. One from Reed saying he couldn't make it tonight. She was unable to speak or move. “When will you be home Susan?” Reed finally asked.

Sue just dropped the call. She went to the bathroom. “OH SHIT! OH SHIT!” She kept saying. She let her forcefield down over the toilet and thick green cum began to spew from her pussy. “OH SHIT! OH SHIT!” She almost passed out from fear.

Hours later.....

HERBIE 4.67 the medical droid was examining Sue. “I got most of the sperm out Susan, and your not pregnant,” the droid spoke. “But I'd advise you and Mr. Paibok use more protection next time.”

Sue sat up in the stirrups of the gynecological medical chair. “PAIBOK! THE SKRULL!” Sue's head was spinning.

HERBIE answered. “Yes, it fits his DNA profile.”

Susan Storm sighed. “ALPHA ZETA 1 TAU 2.” She spoke, ensuring HERBIE's memory was erased.

Weeks later...............

The Frightful Four had attacked downtown. Johnny was taking on Hydro-Man, and Thing was utterly wiping the floor with Sandman. Reed and Bentley were once again locked in a 'whose the smartest' pissing match. Which left Susan with her now ultimate enemy. Paibok had joined the Frightful Four and had moved to take on Susan quickly. She began to feel nervous the moment she saw him, but he hadn't acknowledged a thing.

Susan was starting to wield her powers in new ways. She was flinging balls at him as he flew away on his wings. She was pounding him with them. She wanted to hurt him for what he did, for how he tricked her.

Stupidly, she found herself away from the fight, in an alley of red-brick. Paibok landed and turned to face her. He shot out an electric bolt, but Sue put up a forcefield. Paibok merely laughed and shocked her field with electricity, and it was effective. Then he began pumping cold air around her field, until it was exposed. She was being surrounded by an electric ice field. His powers were designed to counter-attack ALL the Fantastic Four's powers, unlike the Super-Skrull whose powers mimic the Four. She was getting shocked and freezing to the point she was on her knees.

“Let your field down and come to me now and I will spare you more pain,” he taunted her.

“NEVER YOU ASSHOLE!” She shouted and sent a spray of knives his way. He transformed his wings into steel and wrapped them around him. Then he flung them, somehow back at her, before she could drop them. They hit her field and sent her mind reeling. Her field dropped finally, her nose slightly bleeding. She wiped away the blood and felt his hands grip her hair. She looked up and spat at him.

Paibok shook his head. “I don't intend to harm you Susan,” he smiled. “quite the contrary, I intend to make you feel the same way I did on our date night,” he laughed confirming his treachery.

Minutes later Hydro-man splashed down into the seemingly empty alley. Behind him a beam of burning fire rained down into the alley, causing his watery wake to bubble. “You'll never stop us Torch,” Morrie Bench shouted, spraying water at the flying form of fire. Johnny sent balls of fire that smashed down into Morrie boiling his body in pain. The Hydro-man retreated down the alley and poured himself around the corner to the next block.

Susan Storm watched the whole thing pinned up against the wall, her blue uniform pants and panties crumbled around her boots as the large green skrull pushed his cock up into her pussy. Paibok was claiming her body in the middle of battle, right against the New York brick wall, and she couldn't fight it. All she could do was go invisible and make him invisible as he sated his lust. She felt his hot breath in her ear as he pushed his huge 12 inch green cock inside her. “We have such good times Ms. Storm,” he taunted.

“FUCK YOU!” She shouted inside her bubble. But as his cock stiffened even more deep inside her and green cum sprang forth into her pussy, Sue's body betrayed her and her left leg wrapped around his, while her right arm gripped his shoulder, allowing him to fully push his meat inside to soil her fertile womb.

Minutes later....

Reed had Bentley wrapped tightly. Hydro-man had poured himself away, as did Sand-man. Johnny and Ben were cracking jokes. Sue came down the street, with red cheeks, sweating. “Where is Paibok.” Reed asked.

“He took off,” Sue wouldn't look him in the eye. She looked at the Wizard and took her anger out on him. “Let's get this asshole to prison.”

Weeks later....after the wedding...

Spiderman was taking on the Sinister Six. Led by Doctor Octopus, Electro, the hobgoblin, the Lizard, the Vulture and Paibok were reeking havoc on the city. They didn't just want Spidey, they wanted the Fantastic Four as well. So Reed took the bait and brought his team against the Six, along with Spider-man.

Somehow, as before, Susan found herself fighting Paibok. As if he sought her out. Of course he did. This time, Susan had on her new skirt version of the Fantastic Four outfit. She had more control over her powers, and this time, Paibok was getting worked over. Sue was using invisible mallets to smash his form. Like a muscle, she was stronger with each use, and his strength didn't phase her. He'd finally pay the price, Sue thought. His 'hypnotism' powers had no effect, thanks to Reed's learning program of shapes, colors and patterns that nullified hypnotism for every member of the Four.

She flew after him as he took to the skies on his green wings. She now used small fields below her and projected herself forward to 'fly' on her projections. Paibok stopped in a large field, away from the battle. He turned to see her following and smiled. “I like the skirt.” He leered.

Sue held out her arm, and sent knives flying at him. She landed as she flung knife after knife. His body turned to steel, and he smashed the ground with his power. It caused a slight rippled in the ground and knocked Sue from her feet. She put up a field, and whomped him with a car sized projection. But he got up and used his freezing powers to make the ground below her ice. She couldn't stand and began to shiver. She was slipping and unable to get her balance. The heroine was about to use a field to lift her off the ground, but Paibok shocked the water in the ground with electricity blasts. Sue was immobile.

“I admire your powers now,” Paibok nodded as he closed the distance. “In time I will help you become even more powerful than any human,” he stopped looking up her skirt, and Sue pushed her legs together. “But for now, drop the field, and bend over and lift your skirt Susan.”

“I'm....I'm married now.” She pleaded shaking her head.

Moments later.......

Reed flung his body around vulture sending the flying villain down into an open field. Reed jumped off and turned himself into a parachute. Vulture hit the ground hard. Electro shot a beam up at Reed, even as he was blasted with fire, scorching his back. Spider-man had Doc Ock in a web and flung him about until he smacked onto the field.

As four fought five, two were no longer fighting, yet remained in the middle of the field. Sue had made them invisible. Paibok was behind her shoving his cock in and out of her wt pussy. “LOOK AT THEM SUSAN!” He spanked her invisible ass, her skirt pulled up. “THEY ARE PATHETIC!” Paibok slammed his meat in a pussy he couldn't see. “WITJH YOU AT MY SIDE WE COULD RULE THEM!” His hand rested on her back, and his fingers snaked up her back, even though he couldn't see. He could feel his way up to her neck, and he choked her slightly. “THEY'RE PATHETIC! SAY IT! SAY IT!” He gripped her neck with his green stretched invisible fingers.

Sue began to as he pounded his cock in and out of her now sopping pussy. All she could do was look at them fight. Their squabble looked so petty and pointless. Reed was unaware that Susan and Paibok were having sex right in the middle of it all. “THEY'RE.....” she choked. “PATHETIC!” She said between gags. Paibok released his grip and pushed forward hard, filling her with his skrull cock. “Unnnnnnnn,” Sue moaned uncontrollably as her body betrayed her once again with this alien. He head went down and she saw stars. The warm feeling of green cum filled her love tunnel.

As the fighting began to move further into Central park, Paibok and Sue remained joined at the sex. Invisible to the eye. Cum was beginning to bubble from Sue's pussy. “Are you just gonna leave again?” She asked breaking the silence.

“Do you want more Susan,” Paibok spoke to her.

Sue caught herself...”No...I want you to leave....just...just go.” She dropped her field and pulled down her skirt. Paibok and her came into view in the empty field. The alien grew wings and flew off. “Asshole.” Sue said trying to wipe the cum from her cunt with and invisible hand.

Deep Space.....Some time after....during the height Kree-Skrull War....Skrull starship....another night.....

Paibok was again pacing with silken sheets around his waist.. His fleet was moved to the quite part of the war. Merely a patrol of the southern end of the ongoing battle. It was almost a demotion. And it was all Morrat. The Power Skrull seethed at even the mention of his name.

“Come to bed Paibok,” Susan called once again. “Your pacing is keeping me awake. Both of us have long days.”

“It is not so east to sleep Susan,” the skrull took a deep sip of Brandy. He was pretty drunk at this point. “You do not understand.”

The Invisible Woman laughed, “Your one of the most powerful Skrull in the Empire, and you're being kicked around by that punk Morrat,” she stated. “You deserve to be Lt. General Paibok, even I know that.” Susan admitted. He was strong, powerful, and one of the most dangerous adversaries she'd ever come across. Far more deadly than Kl'Rt or any other super-skrull. He was one of a kind. THE Power Skrull. She stood up from the bed and walked over to the large broad shoulder hulking green alien. She grabbed the glass. “Both of us need sleep Paibok,” she sipped it and placed it down. She gripped his green hand and brought him to the bed. “Lay down.”

“Know your place Susan you are my consort not my......” Paibok was going to discipline her, but she pulled the satin sheet from his waist letting his cock fling free, and the she pushed him onto the bed until his bare green ass plopped down.

“Just lay down.” She instructed. She began pulling her hair up and tieing it back. Paibok moved so that he was lying down his head near the metal headboard. “If you won't sleep,” Susan told him. “I'll put you to sleep.” Sue Richards had a long day, and she needed sleep herself. She had been here over two weeks, and found it hard to actually sleep without Paibok now.

The skrull warlord was intrigued how, as Susan Storm moved between his legs. His big green pulsing, veiny cock grew and was soon standing erect in the dim light of the large metal room. Susan gripped his hard cock with her hand. It was her first time looking upon this alien dick. The head looked almost human, mushroom in shape, he must be circumcised. Did Skrulls do that, she thought? However, the bottom of the mushroom, at the top of back of the base of his cock, the part now facing her, the tip was ridged like his chin. In fact, she looked at the back of the shaft to see it as well was ridged. Sue wasn't looking at Paibok, not giving him the satisfaction. This was just to put him to sleep. She stuck her tongue out and licked the serrated tip, tasting the surprising sweet cock. She ran her tongue down his shaft, her thick human tongue filling int the ridges of his green ripples. Paibok began to groan in pleasure, but Sue was not in a curious mode, amazed by the cock in her hand. Her nostrils took in the smell of his balls, cock and groin. Her human loins began to moisten of their of volition. The scent was strong and musky, far more masculine than any human. Sue didn't know that her human genetics were responding to the stronger older pheromones of an ancient species of strong warriors. She ran her tongue back up and sucked in his tip.

Paibok was in heaven, seeing the Invisible Woman's resistance to his advances finally begin to waver. He didn't expect her to know what she was doing. Humans such as this heroine didn't understand the intricacies of giving a proper blowjob but he'd.......

“OH MY GODS!” Paibok the Power Skrull shouted and looked to the ceiling as a warm mouth sank down over his cock, all the way to his base. Impossible, he thought as she pulled the wet human mouth back up. He couldn't believe it, but she did it again, this time she went down with a sucking motion and a pressure that stimulated every inch of his green dick. His head moved up with his body. “REMARKABLE!” He grunted as he felt her nose touch his bald green skin above his cock.

Her head came off his dick and left her mouth with a 'plop'. She moved her body up and began moving over his dick until she straddled him. She reached down and gripped his dick and eased herself onto the alien cock.

“So you DO enjoy this Susan,” Paibok smiled up at her as she slid down onto his dick. Her warm pussy coating his cock. Neither knew that her human pussy filled those ridged gaps, causing stimulation to both in a more intense way than with sex with their own kind. Skrull females had ridged vaginas, which allowed an easy path to mating, but less stimulation. More of a lock fitting a key. A human cock didn't have the bumps and ridges that would stimulate a human female like a Skrull cock. It was almost as if Skrull males and human females were designed to mate. “You're going to cum,” he taunted her as she began to ride him faster. “You are in lov....”

Sue put her hand over his green lips and began to hump herself on his cock. This was an orgasm to sleep. That was all. A good cum would out them both to sleep. And when Sue's body spasmed, and she came, she coated his dick with her honey. His tongue darted through her fingers and began to snake up her stomach and around her tits, until both her nipples were again wrapped by his one tongue. One good cum became a second. “OH FUCK!” Sue shouted, and her hands moved from his mouth to his chest as she rode his cock.

Outside, Dharr had come around just at the right time. The fully nude and exposed Susan Richards, The Invisible Woman was riding his boss like a n Earth cow-girl. The small single pilot ship floated slowly, and came around to the back end of the window to see his green cock up inside the human's pink pussy. Then their bodies stopped, and Dharr smiled seeing green cum spilling from her cunt. Paibok shot up and placed his mouth over the human's. Dharr swore he saw her own tongue shove into his leader's green mouth. He had seen their first kiss.

Inside the room moments later....

Susan laid upon the bed, her arms over the skrull's chest, slightly moving her fingers. “I'm nervous,” she said, as green cum poured from her cunt.

Paibok assure her. “You will be fine.” He kissed her forehead. “I chose you long ago Susan Storm. You are destined to be my Empress.”

Sue shook her head. “They won't understand.”

Paibok again trued to allay her fears. “We will show them Susan.”

The pair drifted off into sleep shortly after.

Life of a skrull consort

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)