More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroshumanal eroshumanal

What happens next? Do they consummate?

Sue's new look

   Sue shoves Doom away and gets up off the bed.  The strange sexual feelings she is having makes her angry at herself and Doom.  

       "If you think telling me I'm married to you and putting me in this stupid costume will make me want you.  I can tell you that your not evil your insane!"  Sue says as she pulls off the mask and throws it at him with all her strength.  She starts to strip out of the costume Doom had put her in so she could use her invisablity to get away.  Though as she bends down to remove the boots her hair falls down into her eyes.

    She stands up and pulls a large cluster of strands in front of her face.  To her horror she sees her hair has turned a dark forest green.  She turns and looks at the mirror and sees that her skin is now chrom, smooth and flawless.  

   "What have you done to me Doom!"  Sue yells at him.

    "I told you you were my bride in body and soul.  Even now you can feel your sexual desire building.   If not with me you will have to satisfy yourself for soon you will be able to think of nothing else but sex.  So which shall it be me or yourself?"  Doom says with a wicked chuckle to his voice.

Which does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)