More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by guzhead2003 guzhead2003

Which does she choose?

Sue begins to respond

Sue was bucking up and down on the bed. She tried to fight what was happening, but her body was responding on its own. One of Doom's hands was manipulating Sue's now engorged and silvery wet lips. The other was hovering over her stomach. The ruin stones in the room showed an creepy purple, matching the light coming from Sue's eyes.

"This womb will be a vessel for my seed!" He muttered, followed by what seemed like unintelligible grunts.

"What are you doing Doom," Sue begged, able to control her own voice apparently, "Please stoooooooo…" she was cut off by a surge of energy coming from Doom's glove and showering her stomach area.

"Good," Doom nodded to himself. "Now to proceed." Sue looked down in horror to see his other gloved hand enter her cunt. He was again chanting, she could only make out, "this body is mine to sate my lust!"

"What the fuuuuuuUUUGGGGHHHH!" Sue's head flew back into the bed. An orgasm racked her form. Doom seemed an expert at this. Sue looked down to see her own chrome body squirt juices from her silver cunt. The orgasm was intense beyond belief. Sue just stared in shock at the torrents that squirted from her. She had heard it was possible, but had brushed it off. "Holy shit!" She muttered softly.

"Good," Doom added, "You're body is responding as I wish," His hands exited her cunt, and he disrobed next to a panting and sweating Sue. When he finally unsheathed his cock, Sue's mouth fell open at the huge baseball bat like member. It was at least twenty inches fully erect and two inches around, she thought. Reed's cock couldn't compare in his wildest dreams. He was never able to stretch that part of him.
Doom began to point at his cock. "Sit wench!"

"What?" Sue asked afraid.

Doom pointed again, "I command you to sit yourself on my cock woman!"

"Never," she yelled, however, her body began to inch towards Doom.

Doom and the new Sue-bot!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)