More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guzhead2003 guzhead2003

What's next?

Sue's Alien Travels

The Invisible Woman floated in space. She could go to the ship but she was worried that it was a ship of her enemies. There were many enemies out here. If it were Annihilus or Blastaar's ship she would be in big trouble. She wasn't sure what they would do if they captured her. She was sure they'd her, or worse her judging by the way that these villains stared at her.

She decided to go to the planet. Sue moved through the empty space using her jet propulsion pack. The ship had not noticed her as she moved. She used her powers to go invisible and floated towards the planet. A large circular portal opened up to her right.

“Shit,” Sue said to herself. “That's probably one of the Negative Zone's version of a wormhole.” She had seen these before. She tried to float away but it began to pull her. It made her go visible again as she could only concentrate on trying to get away. She watched as her hands began to break up and she felt scared as pieces of her the size of molecules sucked into the portal. “NO!” She shouted as her entire body began to break up and get sucked into the vast blue circle of the hole. Her mind went black as it took her.

Sue awoke later in space that was now brownish as opposed to black. She looked down to see she was completely naked. The wormhole must have destroyed anything that was not organic in nature. She tried to cover herself as best she could.

She could still see the center of the Zone in the far distance so she knew she was still in the Negative Zone. But where? How would time be different. A year could pass on earth for mere seconds here and vice versa. She had no idea. All she knew was that she was starving. It must have taken all her energy to move through the wormhole.

A small planet was in the distance. She tried to use he powers but they seemed diminished so it took her a good amount of time to reach the planet's atmosphere. Her skin hurt as she entered the atmosphere and began falling. She was able to muster all she could with her powers to stop her fall and float down fully naked.

She found the planet eerily similar to earth, but everything was so small. The tree didn't even come up to her ankles. It was dark and she saw lights in the distance. It must be life she thought. She walked towards the lights and came upon a small city. It was almost like Gulliver's Travels it was so small. The structures were made of shimmering clear substance.

She walked up to what looked like a front gate and was greeted by guards. They were tiny green skinned men. They stared up at the massive lady and held up their spears. “Who are you,” they asked.

“My name is Susan Richards,” she said. “I mean you no harm.”

Soon she was speaking with the town's mayor. The man ogled the giant nude woman. Her tits as big as mountains. She was told that the people were called the Doozers. There were many settlements all across the planet. She told them she was hungry and they did their best to pile up fruit. It was delicious but there wasn't quite enough. She asked if others her size had come through here.

“Only one,” the chief Doozer told her. A being known by many names. The Hound of Tindalos, Beast of Ill Omen, the Displacer Beast. The people commonly referred to it as the “Wretch”. It appeared decades back and would raid the town and feed off the buildings.

The chief asked if Sue would fight it and save their city. She agreed because she was a super-heroine. They fashioned clothes for her and it took several days. The clothes barely covered her breasts and pussy. It was basically a bikini with a tunic covering her crotch. She had no panties. They made her a spear from many large trees sewn together.

Sue set out to kill the beast that had caused so much damage. It was said to live in a humungous cave in the largest mountains. When Sue arrived she laughed as the “mountains” were barely hills for her. Still they were twenty feet over her head. She found the large cave and it smelled horrible. She expected to find bones but realized there were no large animals. The cave was lined with pieces of the Doozer buildings, and something made Sue's stomach rumble looking at the shining pieces.

She heard a loud shriek and howl and it made her knees tremble. Sue gripped her spear and walked slowly forward. She saw deep in the cave and walked slowly towards the opening. There was a river in the cave that had a waterfall far in the back. She heard movement and saw the beast. “Ha,” she laughed to herself feeling at ease. This alien creature was not big by any means. It was more like an alien dog or rat. It had large muscular front limbs it used to move fast. Its back legs were strong as well. On its head and going down its back were hairs that looked like spikes. The only thing really scary was the large fanged open mouth like a large smile and large red eyes and pointed ears. She decided it looked more like a dog sized rat. It had a long tale with an odd mouth-like point at the end that twisted around. Did the tale end have teeth? It appeared so.

Oh well Sue, she told herself, get this done and get off this planet. She finally tried to use her powers, but oddly they didn't fully work. She saw her insides and skeleton and it scared her. She moved towards the creature. The alien sniffed the air. It picked up a scent it had not smelled in ages. That of a female. This alien had been taken from its dangerous home long ago and placed in a zoo. It had gotten free after a raid by pirates. It was able to kill several of its captors. It tumbled through the Negative Zone until landing on this planet with no other large life. It's only food were the weird building the small green bugs made. This alien wasn't dumb, but his mind didn't work like other beings. More primitive.

The creature picked up he scent and trotted towards her finally seeing her. She was different than him but he knew she was female. He could smell it on her. His lips began to water and he licked them. Sue saw this and didn't want to be a meal. She raised her spear as it came to her. Sue watched as it stopped out of striking distance. Shit she thought.

Sue saw its tale begin to move. It then split into three parts, two with spiked end portions and spinning sucker like mouths on the end. She finally feared this creature. It roared loudly and it echoed off the walls. Sue's knees went weak again, and she almost peed herself on a primitive level. Before she could defend one of the tentacles flew at her and stung her in the leg. Sue watched as it began to pump something into her body. HOLY SHIT! She shouted and pulled away. The tentacle broke and the creature roared again, as liquid poured from the tentacle like blood.

The stinger was still in her. She took off running towards the entrance of the cave but her head began to spin. She had been she thought. She still had the spear and could hear the creature coming further towards her. She began to puke violently and her insides burned. She was crawling now and the alien rat monster caught up and bit her ankle. It burned again but she couldn't kick away. She was sure she'd be eaten by this alien and was mad for not taking it seriously.

The alien monster's other tentacles moved around. They swirled behind him. One shot at her and snaked up her skirt. “NOOOOO!” She shouted. She couldn't see it but she felt the mouth like end clamp around her exposed pussy. “AAAAAH!” She cried in pain. She saw the tentacle again begin to pump something now filling her pussy. “FUCK!” She cried out and finally got the adrenaline to stab the creature. It reared up and bared its teeth and roared again. The tentacle snapped and more blue liquid came out. Now two of the three tentacle tails were severed. The other moved around. Sue began to crawl away. The creature roared and Sue couldn't move. Her mind her eyes fluttered and something stirred deep inside her. She again began to move and finally crawled out the cave and flung herself off. She had luck as she hit that large river flowing from the cave.

It brought her miles away. She drifted off as the waters saved her. She found herself on the banks of the river. She wondered where the city was. She needed help. She looked at her wound and it looked infected it bubbled with blue liquid.

She had great fear as she lifted her skirt. “No!” She shouted seeing her pussy was completely covered by the end of the tentacle. She tried to pull it off, but its teeth seemed to dig in. It was still moving. Her stomach began to burn again. She passed out from the pain.

She awoke a few hours later and checked her pussy again. The tentacle was still clamped down. Now it looked like a tube though more small at the end not attached to her pussy. She had to pee. Fuck she thought and squatted. She began to push and was shocked when purple liquid came out. What the fuck? The stream began to go everywhere. Fuck this, she grabbed the end of the tube and focused the stream. She felt an oddly pleasurable sensation as she touched it. Did it just harden? She found it was easier to pee this way and stood up. She laughed thinking this must be like having a dick.

Her stomach burned from hunger as her pussy burned from whatever was happening. She spent the day trapping dozens of small fish but it wasn't enough. She made a fire from the small trees at night. She found it fun to pee standing up and would do it every so often.

In the middle of the night Sue awoke to a howl. A familiar howl. It was the creature. He must be hunting her. Was it her scent? She was probably the largest meal he would have in years. The howl grew in pitch and Sue felt funny. Her ears perked up and her eyes fluttered. She felt an odd sensation coming from her groin and saw the tube was sticking up. What the fuck? A little clear liquid oozed out the hole at the top. She felt it and felt how hard it was. She was ashamed and tried to sleep.

She had a nightmare. She was back home at the Baxter Building and in bed with Reed. Suddenly it wasn't Reed but the alien in his uniform. It chased her and howled. Each time it shrieked Sue heard the pitch even more clear. She would fall to her knees and her tube would harden and she would shamefully orgasm her lady juice flowing out the tube.

She awoke to see the tube standing erect and it caused her some pain. Her head throbbed and she touched her temple. She touched her ears. Were they pointy? She then yawned and almost sliced her lip. Were her teeth sharper? She shook her head and stood up. She took a pee again and then began to try and find the city.

She didn't get far as the pain in her stomach became unbearable. She fell over and held her stomach. She awoke hours later and saw the tentacle was on the floor. It had detached. She lifted her skirt. “WHAT THE FUCK!” She shouted. Her vagina was completely different. Instead of one big slit with two folds it had three folds with three slits. One going up and two pointing down and to the side. There seemed to be a strange circle fold around it all. With fear she turned her stomach invisible and looked at her womb. She began to cry. Her ovaries were gone. Her womb looked like one big area with what looked like dozens of small bubbles lining the top part. She looked away and brought her skin back to view. She began to cry. How could she go back to normal? Could Reed help her? Could any scientist?

She didn't move and fell asleep. She awoke in the night to hear the howling shriek again, the sound so clear and echoing in her head. The alien was close. As she listened her ears pricked up and her new vagina began to gush uncontrollably. She tried to put her hand over it out of shame. How long had it been since she had sex. Months. Could it be a year since Reed even touched her. How long had she been hear. Why was she acting this way? As the howling grew nearer and nearer she was rolling around on the floor unable to control herself with fluttering eyes and a salivating mouth.

She felt hot breath on her finally. The creature had found her and his gaping mouth filled with teeth were inches away. She scrambled away kicking and screaming. The creature howled again loudly. Sue's face went down and her ass began to rise. She felt his large front limbs clamp around her waist and felt his weight on her. She couldn't stop this. He didn't want to eat her. He had never wanted to. She could see that as she got on her hands and lifted up to look under her. The creature's large black leaking cock jutted out and towards her entrance. It was spewing blue goo the whole time.

“No.” Sue shouted and pushed up throwing the creature off. She scurried away, but was strung by a tentacle from his tail. It pumped a into her and she was getting drunk or high. She seemed to float now. She was again mounted and the creature held as stronger grip. She was almost watching from somewhere else as the alien's tail split again and another tentacle speared her pussy. The mouth like end found the circular fold around her pussy and locked in. That was what it was for. It snapped off and went rigid, and Sue watched as his massive baseball bat sized black dripping cock entered the hole from the tentacle.

Sue figured it all out. She had been changed. She was no longer the same. This was all designed to breed her. The chemicals pumped into her. The . The changes. The new pussy. Her ears. Sharp teeth. Everything was designed to make her more easily able to be bred. She just looked forward and cried not wanting to see what would happen. She felt helpless as the triangle shaped black spewing tip entered her. Even the positioning of her body and the tentacle around his cock locked into her pussy were all to help them breed.

It howled as it felt Sue's new pussy for the first time. The howling caused her pussy to become wet on some new instinct. It only got an inch in and met resistance. It couldn’t go forward. There was a tremendous pressure deep in Sue's new pussy. She felt something tear inside her. She looked down to see blood. Sue had changed down there, and now, her new pussy was being fucked for the first time. It literally was taking the virginity of her new body. The blood and the new pussy's juices added the lubrication it needed and its black cock moved forward.

“AAAAHHH!” Sue cried at the pain of this massive intruder. She felt it would spear her to . She was surprised to feel the cock move more and more up in her. She looked down and made her insides visible and could see his cock move up this large new vaginal cavity as the walls hugged it until the tip was inside the new womb. It was as if the new pussy design was a perfect fit for this alien's cock.

It began to hump her now, getting out decades of tension, or anger, or an urge to breed. It picked up the pace sawing its black cock in and out of the Invisible Woman. Her shame grew as she only felt great with each thrust. This new pussy had nerve endings that fired with each rub from the inside. It was like a thousand orgasms built at once. “I'm sorry Johnny! I'm sorry Ben!” She shouted feeling the inevitable “I'M SORRY REEEEEEIIIICCCCCK!” She cried out but her words cut off into a shriek similar to the aliens. She gripped the pink sand in her hands and buried her head as something far more powerful than a normal human orgasm exploded through her body. She looked back to see gobs of blue liquid pour from her new pussy and hit the sand. It was a strange goo and not like that which spewed from the alien. It was her own from her own body.

This alien wasn't dumb and knew his new “bitch” was enjoying this now. He eased up his thrusting slowly. He licked her face tenderly with his long black and blue tongue. Sue felt the wet tongue and new unknown instinct again caused her own tongue to snake out and extend to meet his momentarily. She could never do that before and saw its black and blue color as it whipped out and then back in her mouth.

The creature then picked up his thrusts again. Sue head went up and she felt herself pounded and fucked fully once again as never before. She was screaming out “OH GOD! OH MY GOD!” She thought she was saying these words but her screams were shrieks like this aliens.

The creature saw this all as mating. It was an urge he needed to get out for so long now. The sex starved Invisible Woman now saw this only as great and wonderful sex. She was getting fucked and hard like she had needed for so long now. She was having sex with the strangest lover of her life but now she no longer cared. He was strong. He was powerful and he could fuck. Sue began slamming her hips back at her alien lover. Her new pussy sensed her changed and began to grip the alien's black shaft.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” She shouted into the night only to really shriek. “I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!” She shouted wanting the universe to hear. It heard her moans and shrieks of passion. The alien roared one final time and Sue felt the hot seed enter her womb filling her completely. She even made the womb visible to see it filled to entirety with blue seed. It amazed her. She didn't know what was going to happen now she wasn't sure what would happen. Sue didn't care then after such a wonderful fuck.

The alien pulled out of her and she felt empty and sighed. It's shrinking cock plopped out and gobs of her own thick blue juices mixed with his lighter blue seed hit the beach. The alien lied next to Sue who was breathing heavy on the beach. She allowed it to pull her close and felt its warmth. She drifted off to a blissful and deep sleep with her new lover.

Sue awoke the next day and was sad to not feel the alien next to her. She looked around for it. It was no where in site. She then looked at her stomach and made her womb visible. One of the bubbles had dropped down lower than the others. Was it growing? Fear gripped her and she made her skin come back.

Sue waited until the beast returned and dropped several purple trees. He used his massive nose to role a pile to Sue. She understood and began to eat them. They were sweet and she devoured the food. Sue stood up finally full and went to the water. Blue liquid still flowed from her and some dried around her new pussy. She tried to stop it from leaking out not thinking why.

She went into the river and washed herself. Her lover's eyes on her the whole time. “Someone's in love,” Sue joked, able to actually speak English. She got to the shore and the alien walked slowly to her. It pushed her and she fell on her back. Sue's eyes went wide and she saw his tail split and another mouth end speared her pussy. He positioned himself on top of her now. The first time she fought it now she knew she couldn’t and wasn't sure she wanted to. She just wrapped her arms and legs around her alien lover and felt his black cock enter her slowly and fill her in the missionary position.

It began to fuck her slowly its eyes locked on hers. Her mouth was open and tongue out to the side. She swore she felt her tongue go all the way past her chin now. Her eyes rolled as another thousand little orgasms rolled over her body. She felt his spunk enter her womb and the two lovers laid there for some time.

A day past and they got into a routine. They would forage for food and fuck and forage. Sue found it to be an easy life. She kept looking at her womb. More bubbles dropped. One for each time they fucked. About a week in when Sue looked she saw the familiar shape of an egg formed from the first time they had sex. She knew she should feel shame but she didn't. She felt pride for some reason. Pride at having been properly bred.

Sue's ass hurt however and a small bump had formed. It was odd.

Weeks later...

The Doozers saw a fog roll in. This was the fog the Hound of Tindalos always came in with. The army prepared for battle. They saw in the fog a form. The Wretch looked different not. Large ears, and long flowing hair. Was it yellow hair? The creature moved more slowly. It came into view and then it stood up. The Chief Doozer saw the face of the girl he has sent weeks ago to kill the Wretch. Now she had a large mouth with fangs just like it, large pointy ears, large red eyes and a tail that undulated behind her. Her stomach was large and rippled with bumps all about it.

“I need food!” The female shouted sounding more creature than humanoid.

“What has happened.” The Chief said. “We sent you to kill it not to become it!”

Sue waved him off. “I'm not exactly sure myself. But here we are.” She joked. “I need food. I will make a deal!”

That was the day the Doozers made a deal with the Wretch. They would build so the Wretch could eat. Only every few months. Sue ate her weight in buildings that day. She didn't harm a Doozer at all. She was heavy. She felt her own tail split and it snaked around and came onto her pussy. She knew what it meant and walked slowly back to the cave.

Sue made her way back. She had made a nest of mud and trees. Her mate was pacing. Sue held her heavy stomach and sat in the nest. Her tentacle had locked into her pussy and it made a soft slimy tube. The alien paced and Sue gave it an evil bitchy look. She was doing all the work. She shrieked not like a human but like the Wretch. In Sue's mind she was Wretch and always had been. She pushed and watched as the first egg rolled out of the tube and into the nest. It wasn't that unpleasant actually just a lot of pressure. The next egg came out soon after. For the next hour Sue laid seventeen eggs. It was a good start. She knew that she was a literal breeding factory for her mate but it only made her proud. Each time he fucked her he had seeded one of her eggs until she could hold no more.

The Wretch were an interesting race. No female was ever born. Only males. They would go planet to planet changing the local females until they were zealous mates as Sue was now. Sue would kill anyone who even approached her brood. One day they would mate themselves.

Months later...

Janet Van Dyne and Crystal of the Inhumans were gearing up to enter the Negative-Zone secretly. They had received an odd message from missing Susan Richards. When they saw her she looked like a monster with large teeth and eyes, but she said she was fine. She just needed help. Her family needed help. Her friends wouldn't abandon her. They were coming.

Soon the girls would meet the Wretch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)