More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deankrstn deankrstn

What's next?

Suck off Roommate

You creep slowly over to Lucas's bed, quietly holding back your saliva from dribbling over the side of your mouth. Lucas is exceptionally handsome; an olive skinned, toned twunk with short brown hair. He wasn't able to join you and your friends this Friday at the party because he had to go home for the weekend to celebrate his mother's birthday. He wasn't a particularly close friend of yours but he was a fantastic roommate. Always keeping the room tidy and never making excessive noise when you were trying to sleep. You were feeling almost guilty as you reached for his covers, about to violate him, but you could not stop yourself; your thirst was too strong to control. As you pull down the covers, you see his naked body relaxed in front of you. His flaccid uncut cock is beneath a heavy, dark bush. At this point, his savory aroma is tantalizing your nostrils. You gently stick your nose into his manly, thick pubes and take a deep breath in. Your mouth begins to water and you start to slurp up his soft member. Lucas's cock quickly hardens; his dick is around 7.5 inches. As his cock swells in your mouth, you begin to swirl your tongue around his head and foreskin. Making smooth round movements, tasting every inch of his covered glans.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

You start to get more aggressive, your movement's becoming more powerful. You crave his salty seed, you need it to continue to live. While deep throating his fat cock, you hear Lucas start to groan. You quickly dart your eyes up to see if you have waken him. His eyes are still closed so you get back to **** on his delicious dick. The flavor is so strong and you are secretly glad he didn't hop in the shower last night. Your slobber has coated his cock and you can't wait for his warm load. Suddenly you feel a harsh twitch from Lucas's body.

He starts to mumble, "what are you... what are you doing?"

Lucas pushes your head from his wet cock. You start to panic. You don't know what to say. All you can think about is getting that thick load of his inside your mouth.

Quickly, you stare into his eyes and whisper, "Relax, you are dreaming. Close your eyes and enjoy this wet dream since you are feeling so horny."

You have always been quite charming and something inside you knew you would be able to compel your roommate in his semi-delirious state with your new status as a vampire. Lucas obliged, put his head on the pillow and gripped his throbbing cock. You did not hesitate to continue where you left off. Knowing now, Lucas was under your minor compulsion, you quickened your movements. Your head was bobbing on his cock like boat in a sea storm. Finally you hear a loud moan and feel his head begin to swell in your mouth. Lucas was cumming. One, two , three, four shots flowed to the back of your throat. The taste was incredible. You sucked a couple of dicks this past semester but never tasted anything like this before. Cum is your life **** and your taste buds are aware of that.

Please log in to view the image

You are sure to lick up any last bits of cum that were dangling from Lucas's bushy pubes as he drifted back to sleep. You look over at your phone and notice it's 7:40 AM. You are about to be late to class. You did so well last semester you really don't want to drop you GPA but at the same time, you are extremely curious about what is going on with your body and want to go to the campus medical center and see if there are some remedies to satiate your thirst before you get yourself into some real trouble. This time, you were able to compel Lucas but it was probably because he was still half asleep. You have to find a way to stop your impulses.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)