More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What's next?

Suck Me Off to Start With

“Well my parents dropped me off so they could run to the the grocery so we have some time. Sue come over here and suck me off and let me cum in your mouth.” Seb pulled his shorts down and let his big cock swing free.

Sue’s eyes showed surprise as she took in the massive cock of her cousin. She knew that Ben got big the more he ejaculated, but Seb was just big all the time. Her pussy was reacting to the sight of his big cock with its huge fat head and she immediately said, “Ok I’ll do it. We don’t want him ratting us out, and we both know he is a pervert rat.”

"You don’t have to, I can just beat his ass until he promises to keep his mouth shut," Ben added moving menacingly closer to Seb.

Seb just laughed and said, “Listen to your sister cousin, You won’t kill me and I will still make sure the family sees your video. Besides I think Sue likes the look of my man meat.” He waggled his thick boner as he said this and Ben could clearly see the lust in Sue’s eyes. For some reason Ben felt instantly jealous.

Seb kicked off his shorts and walked over to where Sue was on the bed. She was on her knees and his swaying cock was right in her face. Seb’s cock had to be 8 or 9 inches long, and the swollen mushroom head was massive. She grabbed hold of his hard member and began to work her mouth over the fat cock head.

"Damn, you know how to suck cock don’t you Sue. Hey Ben why don’t you come over here and jack off while she sucks me off."

“Fuck you asshole,” was Ben’s response.

Seb didn’t say anything but waved his phone in the air making his intentions clear. Ben reluctantly moved closer and began to fist his cock as he watched his sister give Seb head.

Seb was moaning loudly now as Sue used her hand and mouth on his cock, sucking him deep into her mouth and pumping his hard shaft with her hand. Seb was humping his hips against her mouth, fucking her face.

Seb moaned, “I’m cumming,” and he grabbed the back of Sue’s head forcing her down on his long, hard cock. Ben could see Seb’s balls clench as Seb got off in Sue’s mouth. He let go off her after the first couple of cum streams and Sue pulled back from his cock. Seb grabbed his cock and sprayed the rest of his load in her face, coating her eyes and nose with three long strings of cum.

Ben started to erupt at that moment, his own swelling cock ejaculating a huge cum load on his sister’s face and tits. He didn’t want to admit it to Seb, but watching his sister suck Seb’s huge dong had turned him on quite a bit.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)