More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss.A.C Miss.A.C

What do you do next?

Suck His Body

You break away from Bruce’s lips and you start to suck on him, kissing him down over his cheeks and jaw to his neck. Your fingers quickly run from the back of his neck to his shirt collar and you begin to unbutton it as you graze his skin with your teeth. You take your time to place a love bite or two on his firm skin on his neck. When his shirt is undone you toss it aside and place your hands on his hard shoulders. With your wet lips against his chest you leave him kisses all over savoring each little taste of his skin. You make your way to his arms and nibble on his big biceps and then back to his shoulders. You start to trace your way with your lips against his fine chest hair and then begin to lick your way over his hot abs. You make sure to cover every inch of his skin biting and sucking on it. Your lips suck him around his v-line and you feel his veins throbbing under his skin. “Good girl”, Bruce lets out as he cusps your face in his large hands. You then undo his pants leaving him in his grey boxers with the outline of his large dick showing. As you wrap your arms around his legs you kiss him up his calves and shins running your hands over his knee. You suck your way inside his thigh and kiss him closer and closer to his boxers as his leg hairs brush against your lips. Turning around him you grip his ass and hold it while you suck on him from the waist of his boxers up his muscular back. You leave love bites on him as you nibble up between his spine. You bite and gently graze him over the back of his shoulders and finally make your way to the back of his neck again.

How does he repay you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)