More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

You are a proud...

Succubus!

You brush back a stubborn strand of red hair and tuck it behind one of your large black goatlike horns. Remembering your past hunts, you make your lips curl up in your reflection, revealing two rows of ravenous teeth. As you lightly tap the water's surface with your clawed fingers, images from your mind appear in the ripples. Your kind is regarded as twisted, having spawned from a demonic sex ritual between a living creature and an entity of the underworld. Dark magic is woven into your very essence. Delighted, you recall the mighty sensations you felt when you drained your latest victim of their remaining lifeforce. A whole month of boundless lust, violent sex and primal satisfaction has passed way too quickly. Longing to hear another victim moan your name, John, again, you swear to yourself to take it slower this time. To savour each little drop of living essence entering your body each time you seduce your chosen victim again. Most of them die way too quickly, leaving you hungry and disappointed. This time, you think to yourself, the prey has to be massive. With all the power you have gathered throughout your lifetime, you are certain of your strength to take down a large and mighty creature. Caressing your female features, you straighten your back, thrash with your hooves and your spaded tail, spread your wings and speak the spell. "Nyssh-Halaar!"

You feel the power of your mighty spell cloaking your appearance in a mirage that will shatter any resistance of your chosen prey. Only one thought will stay intact in their mind until you decide to let them run and gather new forces for the next day. The unrelenting desire to fuck you all night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)