More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MattBach MattBach

What could the users possibly do with the Chy app?

Subway Late Night

I was on my way home after an awesome club night. I hadn't been drinking much but I guess I've danced for 5 hours in a row. So I walked through the city night, still a bit sweaty, still a bit psyched, but at the same time a bit tired and with a tunnel vision as if I had worn noise canceling headphones.

I stepped into the last subway, four o'clock not much going on in the train. Actually looking around I noticed that I was completely alone. Perfect to come down a bit. The way home was pretty long, another forty-five minutes

At the next station a woman and a man came in, both around 30, both with the same story as me, finding their way home from the clubs. Interestingly, my phone started to vibrate. The Chy App left a message, the proximity feature found something. This could only be that lady. I opened the app and it showed me a distance of seven meters and the name Michelle. Nice name. That caught my attention. She was sitting towards me so I could check her out a bit. She was rather small, had black long hair and really beautiful eyes, although her eye shadow has suffered from the party night. But that made her even a bit more attractive, I thought. She was dressed up with a nice black dress, dark tights and a light jacket. Michelle, the woman in black.

Then the guy stood up at the next stop and left the train. I was alone with her. She took out her phone and must have noticed the message from Chy as well. She looked up and noticed me, smiled and formed the sign with here fingers in front of her breast. My dick immediately said go for it. So I raised my fingers and the thumb as well and she smiled even more. Lucky me.

I stood up and went through the aisles of the train towards her seat. I said hi and took the seat next to her.

"Come from a party?", she asked. "I feel a bit cold now, I have to say."

I loved the directness that is created through this app. I understood the braod hint and took her in my arm to warm her up. At least I was warmed up immediately. To be honest, I don't know if she was really cold, because she immediately approached my mouth for a kiss and we didn't start slowly. We went all in at once. Tongues were involved. Short breath break in-between, where I could take a closer look at her face and her beautiful C cup breasts.

I went up her panties and below the dress while she crossed over with her arm and opened my trousers. She played with my swollen cock and at the same time we wer still heavily kissing. All body parts of us floated dynamically and she worked herself onto me. She was finally sitting on me. The perfect position to grab her ass with both of my hands, finding the waistband of her pantyhose and crawling below.

We were doing this for several minutes until the announcement for another stop came through the speakers.

"Oh, that's my station", she said. She stood up, fixed her clothes and her hair and gave me one last kiss.

At that time I didn't even understand completely what had happend, while the door opened and she left the train.

I closed my pants as well. Drove three more stops to my station and went home. While I was ariving at my front door, another message popped up on Chy.

"We should do this more often", I read. It was from Michelle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)