More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

Coronation.Which path awaits.

Submissive Path((Poll Driven))

Arerto entered the throne room and stood before all the gathered royals and the palace household waiting to be crowned. The priestess gave a speech and then took the crown which had been cleaned since the battle and placed it upon Arerto's head.

"Do you queen Arerto pledge to rule with justice and unbiased judgement."

"I do"

"Do you queen Arerto pledge to keep your people safe and secure"

"I do"

The ceremony went on for an hour until finally the priestess pronounced Arerto the new queen of Fraconia. Arerto sat in the throne hands resting on the arm rests. Lady Bella whispered in her ear that it was time to meet the peasants who had brought tributes. This was turning into a long day but she was queen now and had but to please her subjects so she met endless women. Finally the day over she retired to her room and sat at her table eating her dinner.

Delia and Selina came to clear the table and waited for the queen to dismiss them. Arerto looked sad and Delia asked her what the problem was. Arerto was sad firstly for her mothers and also now she had to a strong leader so could indulge in giving up power.

"If i may your majesty you are queen so can do what ever you like. I have a suggestion you can still give up power in the safety of chambers. No would know accept those who you gave up your power to. Who did you have in mind when you give up power." asked Delia.

"Well i always dream't of my servants being in charge for a night."replied Arerto.

Delia and Selina looked at each other and smiled.

Arerto dismissed them both and went to bed. Delia and Selina headed to their mistresses room and entered. Delia explained to their mistress of the queens desires. Their mistress smiled and told them they were to indulge her majesty in her fantasies.

Do they help the queen.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)