More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by u21098 u21098

Which department, Doctor?

Sublevel 15 - Microbiology

The elevator doors slide open after you reconfirm your biometric scan. Security procedures, you thought, can be such a hassle. But necessary. You remember last year when a cleaner stole a sample of the EX-417 aphrodisiac virus and used it at the sorority house of the local college. That was a tough cover up.

"Good morning, Dr. Doe. It's such an unexpected pleasure to have the director visit us, sir." The researcher is Kate Rickman, a young virologist. Even her lab coat failed to hide her knockout figure and shoulder length, auburn hair. Her horn-rimmed glasses only served to accentuate her high cheekbones and bright, green eyes. Kate is the head of the viral research division on sub-level 15. A world class level 4 containment facility designed to research sexual viruses of synthetic, natural or extraterrestrial origin.

"Well, Dr Rickman, we've pumped a lot of resources into your division. You've been doing some excellent work here, and I'd just like to, well, see your progress personally."

"Of course sir. Well Dr Doe, we do have several ongoing projects at present. Which are you interested in?"

Which experiment would you like to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)