More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Naive Naive

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Stuck-up meets her friends

"I can't believe that guy!" screamed Sakura as she blew open the restaurant doors. She stomped over to a table were two other girls were eating their lunch.

"Angry much?" asked Ino through munching on a baguette.

Sakura sat down, her arms crossed and a big frown on her face. "Not in the mood."

"Did the meeting with Tsunade go poorly?" asked a more understanding Tenten.

"The meeting was fine. We were given insanely cool relics. Naruto was the one who ruined it by being a big idiot!"

"Wow, Naruto being an idiot? Never saw that coming. What did he do this time?" Ino mumbled, food still in her mouth.

Sitting upright, Sakura started explaining the situation. "We both arrived at the Hokage residence to receive the gifts from our masters. It's a bit fuzzy, but I remember Naruto being jealous because my gift was cooler than the useless stuff he got."

"BTW, what did you get anyway? You haven't told us," asked Tenten, curious as to what the big fuzz was about.

Gaining a smug smile, Sakura reached for her bag.

"Oh you know, just Tsunade's most valued possession. No biggie." Nose in the air, Sakura proudly presented her big, pink dildo to the other girls. Their reaction was a cross between shock and laughter.

"You can't be serious! Girl, keep that thing in your pants, not by the dining table," Ino laughed, food flying from her mouth.

Flinching, Sakura insisted on convincing the girls this was cool."OK, I know what it looks like, but it's actually a really strong relic. Tsunade used it before giving it to me, and she impressed everyone."

"Well... fine, I guess. What's it called then, and why does it glow like that?" asked Tenten, who was now desperately trying to get the image of Tsunade using a dildo to "impress" everyone out of her head.

"It's called erm... and it glows because, well... That's not important! The important thing is that Naruto is a big crybaby who got so jealous he just had to ruin my day by being an asshole, like usual. He even called me a stuck-up bitch," sobbed Sakura. She was technically bending the truth just a teensy bit, but figured it was fine so long as people saw her side of the argument.

"Don't worry Sakura. That idiot is notorious for being a pest. Everyone remembers how he used to harass the whole village with his pranks." denounced Ino, recalling the time Naruto filled her locker with exploding paint bombs.

Nodding along Tenten continued.

"He's a big perv as well. Someone has to teach that kid a lesson in how to behave. Maybe we could turn one of his own pranks against him? Let him know how it feels to be harassed."

Still feeling pissed from earlier, as well as from countless other times Naruto had annoyed her, Sakura pressed on. "We can do better than that! If we want him to stop being a creep, we have to really humiliate him. Let's give him something to be mad about for once!"

The girls all agreed. Having made up their minds, they spent the rest of the day scheming. By the end of the day, their devious plan was ready to be set in motion.

Scary stuff. What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)