More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What next?

Stuck in the Tardis doorway (free-use)

The Tardis had shrunk. The Doctor had spouted some technobabble about dimensions being leeched away, she really didn’t care.

She walked out, ducking her head to get out the frame and looked around the rundown streets. Then she turned back around.

“Looks good to me,” Clara said, before walking into the Tardis frame. It had shrunk again. She crouched to crawl inside.

The Tardis shrunk around her. Clara screamed.

It gripped her midriff tightly. After a couple of seconds it became apparent that whether by safety feature or the problem being solved it wasn’t going to shrink any more.

Even if this was enough. It was far too tight for her to squirm full into the Tardis, only her top half inside, while her knees were on the path.

“Doctor!” she said.

“Yes?” he said.

“You have to ask?!” Clara shrieked. “I’m stuck here, and AHH!”

Suddenly she felt a hand. It was outside the Tardis. She was wearing a skirt that a firm hand suddenly gripped, squeezing her ass, before promptly pushing it up.

Clara shrieked, then blushed bright red as the Doctor looked at her. How was she meant to tell him some stranger was groping her ass and pulling down her panties?

“Clara?” he said.

“Doesn’t matter,” she said blushing. “Can you work on getting me out?”

A decision she promptly regretted when she felt something push into her waiting pussy. Clara bit her lip, kicking futilely only for her bare legs to be pinned apart by firm hands.

She had no idea where her panties were, only that a stranger whose face she hadn’t even seen suddenly had unrestricted access to pump into her pussy.

She wriggled but it was useless. She was definitely well and truly stuck in the Tardis door, the world outside with a free view of and use of her lower body.

Her cheeks were hot as the Doctor watched her reaction to feeling the stranger’s cum shoot inside her. Then slowly, deliberately, she felt a pen draw a single tally mark on the back of her thigh.

Less than a minute later and she felt a second tally be drawn. Clara’s eyes widened, and widened even more when the next cock did not push into her freshly fucked pussy. Instead a much tighter hole was open.

“Doctor!” Clara screamed. “Soon! Please!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)