More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Clara gets a spitroast

The Doctor was fiddling with the Tardis console as the fourteenth tally as added to Clara’s leg. She blushed and whimpered and knew her best efforts were doing a poor job of hiding the fact men were taking turns with both her holes on the other side of the shrunken Tardis door.

She was stuck, and with her bare thighs pinned open could do nothing as yet one more person slid into her.

She squealed when another cock pressed against her ass before the other had cum in her pussy.

“Doctor!” Clara shouted desperately. “When are you going to fix the Tardis dimensions?”

“Working on it, it isn’t easy,” he said. “Might be easier if I knew what was going on outside.”

He pulled the scanner over, and Clara screamed, realising what he was going to see a moment before he did.

“No, wait!”

It was too late. A full on line of men became visible on the path outside the Tardis, along with the two currently double-teaming Clara’s bare behind.

It was the first time she’d seen the faces of the men her. Could’ve been worse, she reflected.

The Doctor turned back to the red-faced Clara.

“Is this a human thing?” the Doctor said, apparently genuine.

“Uh, no, I- gack!”

Clara barely had time to finish the sentence before another surprisingly big cock was thrust down her throat. All holes filled, the sensation was enough to make her cum for the…

Honestly she’d lost count. Another couple of tallies were added to her leg as more loads were shot inside her.

“I’ll always try to help with human things,” the Doctor said, happily facefucking his companion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)