More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raljo Raljo

What do you do?

Struggle more

You start to panic. You’re not strong enough to get Andrea off of you, and your girlfriend is watching. You can’t let her think that you got out-wrestled by her mom! How can she be so strong?

Your hands start working desperately to free yourself from her pin, but you still can’t get out. Your panic is mounting, and it must be visible on your face, because Andrea seems to notice and take interest in it.

“Oho?” Andrea raises an eyebrow, leaning forward and putting more of her weight onto you testingly.

You continue to struggle uselessly, confirming her suspicions. Andrea’s eyes light up as she realizes she’s actually got you pinned, and you can’t get free.

“Ooh!” she laughs. “If you want me to let you out, you’ll have to tap out for me!”

You grunt, choosing to resist at first. You buck your hips up into her to try and shake her off of you, continuing to struggle.

With a cherry red smile, the gorgeous Andrea shakes her head at you. Then she releases one of your arms, and moves an arm up to you. What the fuck is she doing!

She flashes you a cheeky, teasing grin as she presses down her forearm over your neck. Your eyes bulge. What the fuck. What the fuck! Is she for real? She’s going to you out!

Now you’re really . If you can’t get free, she’s going to you out in front of her daughter. Your girlfriend. You barely know Andrea, how is she so comfortable doing this to you?

Stacy seems to finally take note of the situation and your desperation as your face starts to turn red, noticing the way her mom has you pinned and struggling to breathe.

“Oh my god!” she yells with disbelief. “Are you trying? Can you really not get out?”

“Ghk!”

Your face is turning bright red. You can’t breathe. Andrea’s grin widens as she stares into your frantic eyes with her own excited, crazy pair. What the fuck is she doing! You’re gonna get choked out.

Do you tap out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)