More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Which workplace Domme?

Stripper

Madison Langley was a mix of Caucasian and Asian descent. Here white creamy skin displaying her Caucasian roots while when looking at her face and the youthful look about it hinting at her Asian ancestry. Overall she was gorgeous what with her sexy dark brown hair she kept in a bob, her nice perky B-cup breasts, and most of all her tight firm body that have any man drooling. All of Maddie’s physical attributes worked perfectly for especially considering her occupation as a stripper.

You see Maddie didn’t strip solely for the money as she could’ve easily done something else but quite simply she enjoyed the power it gave her. Knowing that all types of men would come paying hundreds of dollars to look at her body or give them even the smallest amounts of attention. She loves that feeling but especially from the regulars she had that would pay big money for private dances and even bigger for her “special services”. These services usually ranged from handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, grinding but all ended in ruined orgasms every single time. Yet despite knowing these facts they’d still come back hoping things would play out different and every time Maddie watched that look of satisfaction die as she’d ruin their orgasm.

Then out of her regular customers there was a very select, handpicked few who would see her for a different kind of service. Those select few were all secretly submissive having hidden desires of serving a dominant woman forgoing their own self pleasures in hopes of pleasing her. Of course though, Madison is always eager to increase her stable of devote submissive men.

At the club

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)