More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How will Tuka be punished?

Stripped of all her clothing.

Suddenly the chief gave a mighty pull on Tuka's robes, tearing her entire outfit off in one swift movement, it was at this moment Tuka wished she had worn underwear like most of the women in her clan. She stood in front of her entire clan, butt naked, her grey face turned a bright shade of red. She could hear some of the clan members cheering, others whistled at her. The chief stared coldly at her and then proceeded to cut the ropes bounding her. “Now get out of here.” And with that Tuka ran off into the forest, doing her best to cover her privates.

Tuka ran with all her dexterity into the forest to avoid humiliation from the rest of the clan, the forest was relatively peaceful as the sun shined without a single cloud blocking it way. This was good for the most part for Tuka as she was free to run to the forest without any problems concerning mother nature, though she wished the goddess could give her something to cover up her nakedness. Tuka continued to run through the forest until she found a dirt road and saw a woman walking slowly down the dirt path. She appeared to be human as Tuka squinted to get a better look at her and she is naked as well. This surprised Tuka for abit she always heard of humans always valuing modesty and such, at least that's what she heard about humans from the other orcs in the clan. But Tuka pushed her thoughts aside and decided to help the naked human woman, but she pondered further as a Half-Orc meeting human didn't always end well, usually it ends with and destruction. However, Tuka wasn't like the other orcs she was far more nicer than those cretins. She must've got that from her mother's side, while her curiosity on magic was from her father's side. Oh how would they be rolling over their graves seeing Tuka, their daughter naked like the day she was born. Tuka sighed she wished her parents were still alive to stick up to her against the clan chief but enough sulking thought Tuka, she had a mission to save a naked human. So the Half-Orc walked out of the green bushes and tree shrubs while covering her crotch the distance between her and the human woman was relatively short due to Tuka power walking towards the human making it almost mere seconds for Tuka to reach her. When she finally reached the human woman, the Half-Orc tapped on the naked humans shoulder. Immediately after the human turned around and her eyes were wide like saucers, pupils dilated, with her mouth gaping open like she saw something so terrifying that it froze her body.

“AN ORC! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'M JUST A POOR WOMAN SPARE ME! PLEASE!” Wailed the distraught woman. Tuka wasn't surprised at all with the sudden outburst from the woman as Orcs were one of the most feared creatures in all the lands besides dragons. It was no wonder that Orcs were hated and discriminated against for their ruthless, cold nature which is the main reason why Orcs stood together in unified clans. The human woman continued to plea for mercy to Tuka.

“Please stop! I'm not going to hurt you, nor eat you” said Tuka, she further reassured the woman. “Calm down it's okay I'm not going to hurt you I promise.” The human woman stopped her wailing and was surprised at the orcs politeness. She looked for any signs of deceit but found none, she calmed herself and listened to what the orc had to say.

Tuka explained who she was and where she came from to the human woman who introduced herself as Calli. Also, Tuka gave the reason why she is naked in the forest to Calli and in turn the human woman explained her circumstance involving her three sisters playing a trick on her while taking a bath on a nearby river within her village. Calli's sisters stole her clothes while bathing on the crystal clear water and before Calli could realize her clothes were gone leaving her butt naked. The woman ran into the forest to avoid shame in traveling back to her village and face the wrath of her mother. Now that both women were done introducing themselves they continued to travel downward of the dirt road.

What do they encounter in the forest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)