More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What do they encounter in the forest?

A fairy stealing a...Leaf?

The two women chatted awkwardly as they walked, neither of them wanted to look at the others nakedness, so they avoided eye contact at all cost. While the two continued their wandering, a lone fairy was fleeing at top speeds, giggling as she carried a fig leaf in her tiny hands. “Get back here you little thief!!” The fairy turned around momentarily to taunt the elf woman chasing her. “You're gonna have to run faster than that elfy.~” While the fairy was turned around she hadn't been paying attention to where she was flying, and when she turned back around, she was flying right towards a plump and well shaped grey ass.

“Ulp!” Suddenly, Tuka felt something get wedged between her ass crack. Calli looked back to see a fairy struggling to escape being stuck in-between Tuka's butt cheeks. “Uh...You've got something stuck back there…” Tuka's face turned pink. “Yes, I noticed that, thank you…” Tuka then went to attempt to pick the fairy out when the two women heard a voice. “Hold on! Keep her there! Little bastard stole from me!” An elf woman was running towards them. Tuka's face became a very deep red as she mumbled. “Goddess, just kill me now.” And proceeded to clench her butt in order to keep the fairy from escaping. The elf woman eventually caught up, thanking the two women, she picked the fairy out of Tuka's butt and took what it was holding, a fig leaf. She then proceeded to place the leaf over her crotch. She then looked at Tuka and Calli and seemed to be taken aback. “Oh my goodness! You two are completely nude!” She exclaimed like she hadn't noticed it before. Tuka and Calli looked at each other confused, this woman was also practically nude, the only form of cover she had was the fig leaf placed over her crotch. “Here, why don't you two follow me, I know a place where you two can stay!”

Do they follow the elf woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)